return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2006

Tiesto At Mansion 3/26/06 Review + Pic + Videos
View this Thread in Original format
SPACEMASTERS
Well what can I say.....

The venue was really well decorated for his tonight show. But all I can say about "In search of sunrise" there was no sunrise it was too far up his ass. The tracks are too mellow for me for what I have seen and heard this week. His energy was real good, typical Tiesto but the tracks werent.

The only thing that Bumped even though I'm tired of it was

Nalin - Open your eyes (Elevation+Markus)

God help all of those that payed $50/$75/and idiots $60000. Because I wouldnt.

Hopefully his 7 hrs today will rock..:nervous:

Pics/Vids Later.
Mattivi
this is what ive been fearing... i like my sets dark, hard, and nasty. isos5 doesnt really seem to fit that bill.
Konijn
this set was supposed to be for a more limited audience and thus would've had a more mellow feel to it; tonight is supposed to be full enchilada - slow build that should be reaching craziness at about 3:30 am =)
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by SPACEMASTERS
But all I can say about "In search of sunrise" there was no sunrise it was too far up his ass.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Too mellow eh? Not good. Phew, am I glad I didn't spend money on this one.
MeLLyMeL
quote:
Originally posted by Konijn
this set was supposed to be for a more limited audience and thus would've had a more mellow feel to it; tonight is supposed to be full enchilada - slow build that should be reaching craziness at about 3:30 am =)
i agree.

or atleast hope

SEE YA TONIGHT! :crazy:
FallingMoon
I don't think his 7 hour set will make much of a difference but lets hope it does for those who paid so much $$

The new ISOS is pretty ZzZ...the tracks are too goddamn mellow & for some can we say kinda old?
SPACEMASTERS
quote:
Originally posted by Konijn

There was nothing limited about it. The tickets were out for sale like any other event. It was also packed like sardines. But tonight I hope its better, even though I wont be attending. 7hrs gives the people a chance to hear many other choons that are not in ISOS.
SPACEMASTERS

Vids coming soon youtube suck ass uploading..
SPACEMASTERS

I will upload the rest later...
Xtracktor
TL any good? Cool pics and videos :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement