return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Euthanasia
View this Thread in Original format
iLL
So i am sitting here finishing up and essay on the subject at hand and was wondering everyones thoughts. I totally think that people should have the right to make the decision as to whether they wish to further and treatments they are receiving or not. Obviously depending on the medical issue (whether its terminal or not). Thoughts?
SuspicionVandit
Asked about his views on euthanasia, Clinton replied, "Youth in Asia are just like kids everywhere else."

"we didn't do it on purpoise"
kadomony
this is sooooo +1 minus +2
DJFreaq
I thought you were talking about Enthusia the car racing game.

SO I TOTALLY DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE YOUTH IN ASIA, for a seocond at least.

But hey. Put me in a cremator if I ever can't by-myself anymore.

Euthanasia FOR THE WIN.
iLL
seriously... anyone?
DJFreaq
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
That was a quote from "Thats My Bush!"

I think we should euthanize every person with AIDS.

Yes.
Halcyon+On+On
Every time I hear this word, I immediately think we're talking about child labour. :wtf:
CranberryJuice
u should move this thread to PDD and check the PDD we already talked about this subject ;)
THE_Chris
The only reason Euthanasia isnt legal is because the bloody Catholic Church stuck its big fat nose into it, claiming it was against god.

quote:
That suicide is unlawful is the teaching of Holy Scripture and of the Church, which condemns the act as a most atrocious crime and, in hatred of the sin and to arouse the horror of its children, denies the suicide Christian burial. Moreover, suicide is directly opposed to the most powerful and invincible tendency of every creature and especially of man, the preservation of life. Finally, for a sane man deliberately to take his own life, he must, as a general rule, first have annihilated in himself all that he possessed of spiritual life, since suicide is in absolute contradiction to everything that the Christian religion teaches us as to the end and object of life and, except in cases of insanity, is usually the natural termination of a life of disorder, weakness, and cowardice.

Since so many people are catholic, this good, fair, logical idea of someone deciding to end their own life is blocked.

I wish there was a law that said ALL lawmakers and goverment people HAD to be athesists. The world would be a better place.
Marc Summers
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
I think we should euthanize every person with AIDS.

Why do you say that? Not everyone that has AIDS is promiscuous, or a drug user. Sometimes they get it because their partners didn't know or didn't tell them. Get educated.

Lepanto
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
Why do you say that? Not everyone that has AIDS is promiscuous, or a drug user. Sometimes they get it because their partners didn't know or didn't tell them. Get educated.

do you know who you were just repling to :haha: he would do that to every gay, black, Jew and muslim as well. fortunatly no one cares :)
bananas
quote:
Originally posted by iLL
I totally think that people should have the right to make the decision as to whether they wish to further and treatments they are receiving or not. Obviously depending on the medical issue (whether its terminal or not)

+1
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement