return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2006

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Which closing party are YOU going to?
View this Thread in Original format
MeLLyMeL
I am so tired.. and so beat! Myabe cuz I only rested one day this WMC, but I wanna know what everyone that is still here gonna do tonight?

:conf:
ambs
Markus @ B.E.D.
MeLLyMeL
I have an issue.

Alot of out of town TA's might be doing Hernan. *only reason i'd go plus i've never seen him*

While all my FLTA's are gonna be at Markus :\

HELP
Tim_G
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkus.

Yes mel go to markus.. lol

I would if i was there :( boooooo
TigerClaw
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
I have an issue.

Alot of out of town TA's might be doing Hernan. *only reason i'd go plus i've never seen him*

HELP

I say go to Markus, I support the locals 100% :)
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
I have an issue.

HELP

honestly i say hernan then. you see us all the time. the out of towners not so much.
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by TigerClaw
I say go to Markus, I support the locals 100% :)

markus is no longer local DOUCHEBAG! its pretty damn clear that hes a GLOBAL dj now. :rolleyes:
MeLLyMeL
yeah I think it's gonna be Hernan for me.

I already saw Markus this WMC.
Danny Ocean
hernan cattaneo is so much better than markus..why are you even asking?!
TigerClaw
quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
markus is no longer local DOUCHEBAG! its pretty damn clear that hes a GLOBAL dj now. :rolleyes:

Local as in, He lives in Miami Hello!! ;)

PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by TigerClaw
Local as in, He lives in Miami Hello!! ;)

may ing be, but does he EVER play here anymore? sure as hell not. does he ever spend any time here??? of course not, cuz hes always on the road! to be "living" somewhere, you have to be there a good portion of the year, which markus is not. i would love it if markus was a local dj still, but hes not. Edgar V, Groove Eric, THOSE are local djs. and you say all this bull "support the locals." well how come you NEVER come out to actually support OUR locals? HUH? ing hypocrite with markus' face painted on the tip of that dildo you have WAAAAAY up your ass.
kabelicious
Hanging out by the pool, drinking a beer, listening to....silence. :)That's my closing party - letting my ears recover!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement