return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Arcadia V'S teh c0r... who will win...
View this Thread in Original format
sakabatou
...you decide.
Grrrrr
The COR doesn't stand a chance :(
Zoso
I'm thinking of hiring a full-time employee to work under me who will do nothing but post random comments all day to increase my post count to super senior superior god like headshot trance addict Jebus.

Then, I'm moving to the Dominican Republic and hiring a hot sister. How's my plan so far?
Grrrrr
oooops i meant:

The COR doesn't

stand

a chance :(
Demoted
apparently arcadia since he's taking up a majority of the thread ideas, and he is the next messiah.
medinaM5
he aint gettin anywhere with it...he doesnt even know what he's making threads about anymore, just wants attention...damn 15 year olds

i can just imagine arcadia underneath the slide at recess typing away on his laptop
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by medinaM5
he aint gettin anywhere with it...he doesnt even know what he's making threads about anymore, just wants attention...damn 15 year olds

i can just imagine arcadia underneath the slide at recess typing away on his laptop

Naw, he's too busy sipping mojitos mixed with yay. Wait!

Maybe that

is

his secret

to so many posts?
RapidFire
Revelation 1:90: Arcadia rose from the heavens to smite all c0r whores and appoint Rapidfire his right hand man in charge of banging his siter.
jdat
arcadia just like all the previous empires of the past and old cor wh0res will come to pass.

regardless if he is an alt account or not he will not be here forever. That's obvious.
arcadia190
no medina i dont have a laptop

and i thought u where my friend

man im so stupid

me vs the core?

omg the one that wants attention is the one that made this thread

Boomer187
ive never seen him post...whats the big deal//
sakabatou
quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I'm thinking of hiring a full-time employee to work under me who will do nothing but post random comments all day to increase my post count to super senior superior god like headshot trance addict Jebus.

Then, I'm moving to the Dominican Republic and hiring a hot sister. How's my plan so far?

You the alternate accounts alternate account?

I mean, arcadia's alt account.
Never seen you before and you posted a real weird post.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement