return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2006

New Kid on the Block???
View this Thread in Original format
sirbutterfly
This year was a great a conference & I think there was one new kid that we can tak notice of, Sean Miller from Toronto. He is Lalwers North American warmup DJ...
Saw him at Space opening up for Lawler, didn't hold back at all & then Nocturnal on Sunday morning for a 4 hr. set .. siiiiick
& then at cafeteria with Lawler again... Blew th place up.
Tight little f^&R, great programming, music..it was nice to listen to music.

Recorvery is a bitch.. IT REALLY IS ABOUT THE MUSIC!
x
vtec junkie
I will agree that Sean Miller tore it up at Space!!
Carriegsxr6
quote:
Originally posted by sirbutterfly
This year was a great a conference & I think there was one new kid that we can tak notice of, Sean Miller from Toronto. He is Lalwers North American warmup DJ...
Saw him at Space opening up for Lawler, didn't hold back at all & then Nocturnal on Sunday morning for a 4 hr. set .. siiiiick

x

I was there @ Nocturnal Sunday Morning, was he in the VIP room upstairs inside? Is this him?? This guy was rocking it and so was Boris. That was such and amazing morning

sirbutterfly
quote:
Originally posted by Carriegsxr6
I was there @ Nocturnal Sunday Morning, was he in the VIP room upstairs inside? Is this him?? This guy was rocking it and so was Boris. That was such and amazing morning

definetly not him...unless he gained 50pounds.. Miller played the TERRACE on Sunday Morning;)
Clovis86
That is not Sean Miller.
Carriegsxr6
quote:
definetly not him...unless he gained 50pounds.. Miller played the TERRACE on Sunday Morning;)

In that case......was it this guy??? and then Boris came up and played the Terrace too.

I was all over that club Sunday morning and it would be great to put a name to some of the faces. :happy2:
Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by Carriegsxr6
In that case......was it this guy??? and then Boris came up and played the Terrace too.

I was all over that club Sunday morning and it would be great to put a name to some of the faces. :happy2:

That is Sean Miller
nchs09
saw him new years... very nice!! i like hsi style!
bobba lou
quote:

x

i agree 110%. The guy is superb at opening up a room.
Floorwhore
quote:
Originally posted by bobba lou
The guy is superb at opening up a room.

he's also pretty damn good playing a room by himself for 9+ hours straight....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement