return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Anyone been to Korea before??
View this Thread in Original format
tranzformer
A couple of my friends and I have thought about going to visit Korea this summer for several weeks. Just curious what we should see and what there is to do over there? We would probably hop on over to Japan before we came back home.
DjConfessions
if you go to japan, try out one of those prostitution vans. It's like bangbus except non-profit
jonSun
I lived in Korea for 40 years. Seoul is awesome. I loved it & its also a great song by the Deft Tones called Korea.

quote:
Originally posted by DjConfessions
if you go to japan, try out one of those prostitution vans. It's like bangbus except non-profit

They also got a show like punked but they have a guy bang some hot chick, then when hes done they tell him it the truth that it was really a tranny. Talk about punked. :p
Sunsnail
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
I lived in Korea for 40 years. Seoul is awesome. I loved it & its also a great song by the Deft Tones called Korea.

:wtf: seriously?
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by tranzformer
Just curious what we should see

You should see a lot of Koreans :D
Omega_Blue
KoRLY?

i lived in seoul for about four months, but that's about all i can say about that.
Smeagol
You should go watch a game of starcraft. ;)
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail

LOL nope, never been there. :p
Omega_Blue
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail

dude, jonsun's 65. that means he's lived in korea since he was 20. that makes NO SENSE.
CranberryJuice
annyhong aseyo are the last words i got left from my korean classes i took last semester :(

all-nite-freak
my friend is an english teacher in korea...dont bother its a dirty place that you can hardly breathe in.Go to thailand..(no not for hookers)always a party everything is beautiful and cheap.Japan is probably one of the most expensive places in the world to visit.If you are on a backpackers budget dont bother.
CranberryJuice
thailand u got the full moon parties .....or malaysia damn i wanna go there

and japan ...someday someday :cool:

about korea it's wierd i was born there but it's not my plan to go anytime soon well my parents want we visit this country to see my roots and all but it doesn't attract me
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement