return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

I've just seen the devil
View this Thread in Original format
Lira
It was 2 PM, the weather was very nice and the sun was shining. My girlfriend and I had just had lunch and we were going to my car. That's when something really scary happened.

As I was passing by a parked car, suddenly I couldn't move. My first reaction was to look down and then I realised what had just happened: the license plate of the parked car had bit my shorts! I'm telling you, it just didn't get stuck or anything, it would be impossible - the damn thing did bit my shorts.

There I was, paralised from the waist down, trying to escape, when I finally managed to save my beloved shorts. Before fleeing, I read the number plate, and that's when I was shocked:

"*** - 6666" (I'm censoring the letters since this is confidential information where I live - the devil needs privacy too, after all)

It was a big black BMW, and that was the number plate. I couldn't believe my eyes: a Big Black BMW. Have you got any idea of what this means? A Big Black BMW, whose number was 6666. It's got more sixes than the beast itself! And it's German! And it's a Goth!

My girlfriend and I got into my Fiat Uno. We knew we would be safe in there. I drove away, and never looked back. If only I had a brick...
Slylee
ummm...
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
ummm...

You're the owner of that car, aren't you!?
lücid
my friend drives a black BMW with the license plate "3L1T3"

and yesterday i saw a black BMW with a license plate that said "XTC"

but i didn't see any devils or have my shorts bitten
stren
:wtf:

lay off the drugs

:wtf:
arcadia190
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
It was 2 PM, the weather was very nice and the sun was shining. My girlfriend and I had just had lunch and we were going to my car. That's when something really scary happened.

As I was passing by a parked car, suddenly I couldn't move. My first reaction was to look down and then I realised what had just happened: the license plate of the parked car had bit my shorts! I'm telling you, it just didn't get stuck or anything, it would be impossible - the damn thing did bit my shorts.

There I was, paralised from the waist down, trying to escape, when I finally managed to save my beloved shorts. Before fleeing, I read the number plate, and that's when I was shocked:

"*** - 6666" (I'm censoring the letters since this is confidential information where I live - the devil needs privacy too, after all)

It was a big black BMW, and that was the number plate. I couldn't believe my eyes: a Big Black BMW. Have you got any idea of what this means? A Big Black BMW, whose number was 6666. It's got more sixes than the beast itself! And it's German! And it's a Goth!

My girlfriend and I got into my Fiat Uno. We knew we would be safe in there. I drove away, and never looked back. If only I had a brick...

u do know that it doesnt mean anything do you?

and anyway the number of the "DEVIL" is 666 not 6666
Palladium
quote:
Originally posted by arcadia190
u do know that it doesnt mean anything do you?

and anyway the number of the "DEVIL" is 666 not 6666

yeah but 6666 is worst than just 666

can u imagine? OH MY GOD....!! SAVE ME!!!
fitom tiel
I've had my shorts bitten many a time, but never by a Big Black BMW, nor its "-6666" plates.
arcadia190
quote:
Originally posted by Palladium
yeah but 6666 is worst than just 666

can u imagine? OH MY GOD....!! SAVE ME!!!

hahahha
lateforwork
Hahhaha, you would have throown a brick at a car you were having delusions about and you politely save a few letters from its license plate... how nice of you??

Psy-T
you should have offered your soul to the license plate in a lucrative trade! geez, can't you people THINK?! :clown:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement