return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

hey it was my friends birthdayim drunk
View this Thread in Original format
billu
hey it was my friends bday tonite, damn im soooooo hammmmered... i dunno what im listening to... except its from 2001 and 1999.... i just wanted to say hey Chicago/Midwest TA's... whats going on!!! If we get to chill, that would be awesome... i'll probably reply when im drunk again tomorrow nite... right now im listening to a classic... rio de janeioro ( i forgot how to spell it :) )
wolverine16
Excellent thread! Good to see others making drunken posts! Just make sure to get over your hangover before Danny Howells @ Vision tomorrow night!
Spliph
hahaha, billu you're hilarious... yo that fortier that u gave me, god damnnn.... we have to get together REAL soon and mix it up... cheers mate and keep on trancin... (and move on, its 2006 damn it! even though i know how much u lvoe the classix) cheers
_Nut_
.... I didnt know there were any CTA's that've been here longer than chris, rob or myself.

I need to goto more Chitown events....:(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement