return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
The Hang-Over thread
View this Thread in Original format
sakabatou
Ok, so last night, Ii was drinking, and did a big shot of aftershock,and I took it when I was out of breathe and un-prepared for it, and I chocked,or something on it(cannot remember exactly what happened) and it went up the back of my nose and burned my nose,and my throat and the bits inbetween.

I ended up blowing my nose later that night and still having red snot from the aftershock up my nose.

This morning I wake up,worst headache ever, no lies I have never felt anything like this,so I took two really really strong pills,and now (literally 5minutes later) I feel nothing.

Best hangover cure ever,I just need to get my hands on some.

Still feel crap though, who is with me?
LiveTheDream
well after 7 years of non stop drinking, am clean from the stuff for 3 months, and damn i dont miss the hang overs:D

But the cravings:eyes:
sakabatou
quote:
Originally posted by LiveTheDream
well after 7 years of non stop drinking, am clean from the stuff for 3 months, and damn i dont miss the hang overs:D

But the cravings:eyes:

I'm seriously thinking of limiting my alcohol intake, the other weekend, I didn't drink and had a blast, and booze costs way too much,and ruins your nights sometimes,so might aswell limit it.
jonSun
what kinda pills were they. Im gonna have a hangover in about 10 hours. :p
sakabatou
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
what kinda pills were they. Im gonna have a hangover in about 10 hours. :p

They are Kapake, paracetamol and something else, big whack off tablets,no pain whatsoever.

Enjoy your hangover. :)
LiveTheDream
quote:
Originally posted by sakabatou
I'm seriously thinking of limiting my alcohol intake, the other weekend, I didn't drink and had a blast, and booze costs way too much,and ruins your nights sometimes,so might aswell limit it.

Yea am not quitting for good, but the amount of money i save, i dont think i could go back, and plus i relize just how many brin cells i have really lost not i have stopped. Its really not good.
stren
vodka + herring = no hangover today
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by stren
vodka + herring = no hangover today

Its cause your Polish. You Polish drink vodka like its water. My first taste of Vodka was when i was 12 or 13 by my Polish neighbor who was a vodka whore. :p

He laughed when i gaged & I wanted to puke. :(
But he knew i was part polish & told me how bad ass poll's were, then I brought up my Italian heritage & he got pissed & shut up. :conf:

Whatever though, that mofo can drink my ass under the table still to this day & i got a good tolerance.
kadomony
i just had ing cheesesteaks with kenneth thomas and paul oakenfold.
probably gonna feel like hell when i wake up. im still pretty drunk. kbye :wtf:
LiveTheDream
quote:
Its cause your Polish. You Polish drink vodka like its water. My first taste of Vodka was when i was 12 or 13 by my Polish neighbor who was a vodka whore. :p

But he knew i was part polish & told me how bad ass poll's were, then I brought up my Italian heritage & he got pissed & shut up. :conf:

Whatever though, that mofo can drink my ass under the table still to this day & i got a good tolerance.

I agree the Polish can drink, 5 year ago vodka used to be dead cheep there. But they just like the russions, now they can drink vodka:crazy:

stren
quote:

i wouldn't say I'm drinking it like water, infact i have quite small alcohol tolerance for a pole. Herring however is great cause it reduces hangover :D
washout
best cure for a hangover is physical labor.
good old fashion style.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement