return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Pages: [1] 2 3 
DJ Tiesto live at Trance Energy 2000
View this Thread in Original format
Devbert
I know it's old school, but I've been listening to this set for days, and it is just so off the hook, the entire set, that I've got to know the track names. So if you know, please post. Thanx.
torontotrance
1. (00:00) Spoiled & Zigo - More & More [Unvocal Mix]
2. (05:50) Mario Lopez - The Sound of Nature [Plug 'n' Play Remix]
3. (11:05) Mario Piu A.K.A. DJ Arabesque - Serendipity [Mas Mix]
4. (18:12) Arrakis - The Spice
5. (20:37) DJ Tiësto - Sparkles [Airscape Mix]
6. (25:00) Vengaboys - Kiss [Airscape Mix]
7. (32:00) Balearic Bill - Destination Sunshine [DJ Tiësto Power Mix]
8. (37:09) The Digital Blonde - Electra
9. (42:39) Body-shock - Sleepless
10. (48:09) S.O. Project - Direct Disko
11. (51:40) Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400 [DJ Gius Remix]
12. (55:58) Binary Finary - 2000 [JamX and DuMonde's Remix]
13. (62:07) Rank1 - Airwave [Original Mix]

Note: some versions seem to have 3 extra tracks:
01 Kay Cee - Millenium Stringz
02 The Quest - C Sharp
03 Kamaya Painters - Far From Over (Original Mix)
Devbert
Thank you so much. Props.
Devbert
Dude, I'm not so sure that's the right rack list. Zombie Nation doesn't come in until about 64 or 65 minutes into the set, and the Sparkles Airscape remix isn't on there either. Are you sure it's the right Tiesto set?
Devbert
Yeah, definitely a mixed up list unfortunately. That spoiled and zigo track is actually at 15 minutes.
Stiffmaster
Well, you are wrong. This is not from TRANCE ENERGY!!! It is from The Energy 2000, its another event, dunno where. Kernkraft 400 is right.
torontotrance
First of all...spoiled and zigo at 15 min in your set is because your set has 3 more tracks (at the start) then mine. As you can probably read at the bottom........3 extra tracks. Two versions exist....one that is 65 min long and one that is 81 min long. Mine is the 65 min version and i'll confirm It's from TRANCE ENERGY 2000 played on 31-12-99 and i'm right with the tracklist.

Greetings
TTA
Devbert
You are right, those 3 tracks do start it off, but there Airwave is not the closer track, that is a fact. And the only version of it I could find on Morpheus is the 73:07 length version that I have.

Thanks alot for the track list though. Great set.
Devbert
Only versions I can find on Morpheus go to 73 minutes, end with Binary Finary. Oh well.
Stiffmaster
Yes you are right BUT there are two events of the world! trance energy and energy and the one with zombie nation and binary finary at the end is from energy 2000 not from trance energy!

flystyler
Torontotrance is right :D
Starfox
Energy 2000.
and there are 2 versions.

ttta is right..

f0x
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement