return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Official Danny Howells "U Nasty" Review Thread
View this Thread in Original format
jonze234
It was great to see so many TA's out last night, i had no idea there was that many mwta's. This was the best night i've had out all year.

Danny was unbelievable, way beyond my expectations. Even though he was having troubles with the one turntable he played a really great set. The only track i can ID is Terry Grant - Komputers are the Devil. Hopefully PURE recorded this set.

edit: i completely forgot about mili. he played a great set along with john curley.
MindShifter
quote:
Originally posted by jonze234
It was great to see so many TA's out last night, i had no idea there was that many mwta's. This was the best night i've had out all year.

Danny was unbelievable, way beyond my expectations. Even though he was having troubles with the one turntable he played a really great set. The only track i can ID is Terry Grant - Komputers are the Devil. Hopefully PURE recorded this set.

that track is acccccccce "i want a digital mind"

glad that it was great, *fingers crossed* for recording.

and pics, i need to see bobberto w/ a 'hawk!:wtf:
SENECA
BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!

that's the sound of Danny dropping bomb after bomb!! Riduculously had a great time last night with all... best night of the year so far :)

only have one ID:
Lindstom - I Feel Space (Freeform Five Remix) TUNE!

there were more that Bobby and I named but the night is a bit hazy :) Mili did a fantastic opening set... good job mang!

good times
delobbo
I agree, great time, great to see many familiar faces (LUCID!!!) :)

did we get an ID on the first track played by DH??? what an incredible build... seriously.

Yuris you are a madman, but you already knew that.

rubin
Aristronica
Opening track was James Holden - Incident... at least that's what myself and Rob agreed on.

Awesome night started out at Narcisse, a few were already there when I got in but I stayed near the door and saw Andy walk in with a bunch of ppl. Christen showed up later with Yuris, etc.
I had to walk out early to meet up with friends at Vision so I missed the bubbly sorry guys (if there was any).
Vision was a great time, I came in towards the end of Mili's set but it looked like he was tag-teaming with some other dude... i dunno what was going on.
DH had a great opening track, proceeded to suck for the next two, then got into a groove and tore the place apart from top to bottom. The lost song b4 the encore was magic, someone ID that .
Great to see Rob and Myra make it out through traffic. More to come later, I need sleep.
djarecebo
I don't remember anything about Howells' set musically, but I had a in blast! I swear almost every mwta I know was at that show.
wolverine16
That Narcisse does not limit how many drinks you can get at one time during open bar is both the best and worst thing ever! Great to see so many people out last night and around for afters (even though I was blacked out for most of it). From what little I remember Howells was great and Mili was also excellent. Thanks to Bobby for bringing Wrestlefest '88 for Wrestling Saturday.
DJ RJT
djarecebo
What is love, baby don't hurt me. Andy you crack me up dude!
Aristronica
one of the highlights of the night -

Tony Rob and I were discussing the many wonders of D-Nox and Beckers and how great they are, and Tony never heard of them by name. I was like man you gotta check it out, I'll drop some in my next set or something and sure enough Jet Lag Slave comes on not a second later - it was like divine intervention.

Ang ' ela_ie
I think our MWTA boys learned a valuable lesson last night, and that is to PACE YOURSELF!
wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by Ang ' ela_ie
I think our MWTA boys learned a valuable lesson last night, and that is to PACE YOURSELF!

We paced ourselves from 4-9:15 :D

Did anyone get a picture of when Yuris was sleeping & it looked like he was having a stare-down competition with the Hulk Hogan wrestling buddy?

quote:
What is love, baby don't hurt me.

That will be heavily sampled @ Narcisse April 29th! It sounds really well w/ the vox from Hiratzka & Kazell- In Your Eyes :)

Haddaway: "What is love?"
Shirli McAllen: "My heart"
Hadday: "What is love?"
Shirli: "This love is lord of all"
Hadday: "Baby Don't Hurt Me"
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement