return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Emotional Horizons - Naplemente / Ocean Queen EP
View this Thread in Original format
Mycron
hey guys,

i have recently finished my new melodic trance EP, called Naplemente / Ocean Queen, please check out the samples of these tracks on my myspace site, if you care!:)

http://www.myspace.com/petersafranyos

let me know what you think!

cheers,

Peter
RickyM
quote:
Originally posted by Mycron
hey guys,

i have recently finished my new melodic trance EP, called Naplemente / Ocean Queen, please check out the samples of these tracks on my myspace site, if you care!:)

http://www.myspace.com/petersafranyos

let me know what you think!

cheers,

Peter

Peter, these are awful tracks, what were you thinking??

Of course that was a little joke from me, you already know what I think of Ocean Queen - it's a great track.
Naplemente is good too, I just prefer Ocean Queen.

Keep her lit you big wanker
Nomen Nescio
Hey Peter,

Ocean Queen is very beautiful. Love almost everything about it although on myspace the soundquality makes it a bit difficult to hear how the track really sounds in full glory. I love the Chicanish feel to it, the lead sound is beautiful.

Naplemente is not really my cup of tea since the melody is too sweet and soft for me. I am not really into happy sounding trance like this. It lacks the drive and energy for a clubtrancer and it is not chilly enough to be a summerish track. The melody just is a bit too happy haha. However the production is spot on, you absolutely know what you are doing.

Ocean Queen and Naplemente have a lot of similarities, as an EP that also makes it a bit less intresting. But that is just nitpicking. And mate, I know plucks are a trademark of yours and static blue but there are also other sounds which u can use during a build up ;) haha

Cheers mate keep them coming!
Mycron
hey Ricky thanks for the listen mate, and thank you Menno for the detailed review!:)
Jake Benson
Ocean Queen sounds awesome! :)
EtherealSL
great work here, peter safrarnayayoinsyousos. like the comment above, i enjoy ocean queen more.

but emototia and autumn are top notch works... hard to top those, man. i like those two better. no criticism here really, although i'm noticing a use and re-use of the same synths ;)

keep it up, let us know where these get signed.

also... keep your eyes out for the remix of "autumn" :)
linkmage
Ocean Queen - this is your style...Emotional Horizons
naplemente is more standart uplifting for me but very nice...:)
So,I think 10/10 man ;)

I like those a lot...

Birdie
:eyes:

:toothless
funkysouls
Nice uplifting stuff..
i still can't get emotia out of my head... yeah, kinda addicted..!
gr8 work, love ur sounds!
count me as one of ur fans.
staticblue
Wooo lots of new tracks :D

lovely stuff ! My favorite is still Autumn, do you know when it will be released ?
Mycron
quote:
Originally posted by staticblue
Wooo lots of new tracks :D

lovely stuff ! My favorite is still Autumn, do you know when it will be released ?

thanks Jon:)

no info about the release date of Autumn yet, i think it will be released in the second half of this year!:)

cheers,

Peter

Subtle
Naplemente:

boring generic uninspired well produced trancer..

Ocean Queen:

this one has a mor distinct sound, and it sounds more inspired..

i liked Emotia over these tracks, not my cup of tea really.. good luck with them..

cheers :)
Mycron
quote:
Originally posted by Subtle
Naplemente:

boring generic uninspired well produced trancer..

Ocean Queen:

this one has a mor distinct sound, and it sounds more inspired..

i liked Emotia over these tracks, not my cup of tea really.. good luck with them..

cheers :)

thanks for being honest mate, i appreciate it!:)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement