return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
How addictive is tranceaddict.com???
View this Thread in Original format
cosmix
Hey TA`s, i have a question for u all...How addictive is tranceaddict.com? Mine opinion is: VERY ADDICTIVE!!! When i became a member, i never had thought that i was going to be online almost 24/7!!Its like my second home!:D How `bout u? :D
jonsimmonds
Its so addictive! I come on here more than i visit my football teams homepage, and i thought i was a 100% fan to!

Oh well, we are still gonna win the league etc.....

Jon

p.s I support leeds united in case you wandered
torontotrance
Let's see......just under 1300 posts.........in less than a year (probably addicted)
ALways hanging in the trancEaddict chatroom (i practically live there)

Plus i listen to trance 24/7
tu_face
we have you now..!

once a trancEaddict, always a trancEaddict.

admitedly i dont come on as much as i used to, but then again i used to be on here 24/7.. now its only 15/7 :D
kolkiewolkie
When I first came here in, what was it, june 2001 or something, I thougt: nope, not goin' into the forums: thought it would be boring..

... at that time I spend about 80% from my time at the inet searching for car-related sites...

then, after a month or 3 just downloading (confesion here :) ) I thougt, hey, why not register myself, I mean, it's a cool site..

then, for a month, not doin' anything with my registration I decided to check the forums (Trance Energy was comin' up)...:
BIG MISTAKE!!

since then looked every day 'bout 5-10 times (from my work :rolleyes: ) ... so far did 235 posts or something :)

so yes it's very addicting (ESPECIALLY when there is a computer in front of you at your desk with unlimited internetaccess :) )

before I forget: I haven't seen a site about cars since october :D (bit overreactive here, but definately not more then 10 sites since october)

small problem here: I've switched work... question is if I've inet at the spot....:conf: :conf:
REALLY hope so... if not: BIG PROBLEM:P

so if you never see a post from my side again: you know why :P (man, it almost seems as I'm saying goodbye ==>> I dont think so :) )

greetz kolkiewolkie
TeKnoHe@d2025
2300+ posts in a year...yep I'm addicted LoL. Consider this place my second home :stongue:
DJ_Shockwav
/me stands up

"hi, my name is tony, and i'm addicted to tranceaddict.com"

/me waits for polite clapping

"i've been here under a year, and have posted over 1700 times...

it's destroyed my life, i have no job anymore, no money, and no life...
i havent showered in 3 weeks due to my addiction..."

/me breaks down in tears

:D:D:D
j_spot
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Shockwav

it's destroyed my life, i have no job anymore, no money, and no life...
i havent showered in 3 weeks due to my addiction..."

strangely its all true!!!!
Fraggle
totally (addictive)

:):):)
M.A.R.K
heh when i first registered, i didn't think i would use the forum much either. in fact, i only signed up in the first place because i needed a tracklist for one of tiesto's set.

little did i know, one and a half year later. i'm still using this board. whenever i'm on the comp and not playing games, i'm usually on the board. :)

Juricimo
i check almost every day....VERY addictive i think.....

>JM<

ps, dont know what i'd do without TA...(well, life would have to go on)...but still
RTP
I think swamper should put this text as a popup while registering:

==================================================

DISCLAIMER:

Warning! This place is dangerous. Excessive posting can cause high addiction to these forums! Members are in danger to get several fits of rage, excessive sweating and heart attacks when the forums are experiencing high volume and the bulletin messages are terrorizing them. Please do not post more often than three times per day and stay online here not longer than one hour to avoid addiction!

==================================================

hehe ... j/k

As an austrian I'd say it's "leiwand" here ... I can't translate the word. It means it's nice here and that you enjoy being here. I'm not addicted to TA, but ... it's leiwand.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement