return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
DJ Scot Project mp3 livesets
View this Thread in Original format
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
fray, you remember me showing you that CD on saturday, wiv all dem live sets on??? well if ya want you can borrow it if ya like,or i could do ya a copy.
it contains:

binary finary - live @ hyperstate '99
scot project labelparty - 01/2000 (parts 1 & 2)
Taucher clubnight pt.3 (?)
Tiesto live @ energy 2000
ferry corsten live @ hyperstate 2k(23/09/00)
paul oakenfold - creamfields '99
paul oakenfold - live in sydney (01/10/99)
paul van dyk - live @ homelands 2000

also me just started d/l'ing a new scot project set from trance escape from the 22nd of january this year, only about a week old!!! yummie!! ;)
flystyler
Sorry obviously you have accidently posted a thread, instead of pming fray, easy mistake to make
evil_bastard
lol
DuMonde TrAnCeR
eggy fried bread does not make a good nail varnish remover.
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
well actually i thought it'd be better to kill 2 birds wiv 1 stone and start a new thread so i could a) leave fray a message, and b) try and give ppl sumthing to chat about....... which surely is what a message board is all about.... 'funny bastard flystyler'
flystyler
Well i try :D

LOOK YESTERDAY I WAS BORED, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE AGO AT YOU!

OK

Well anyway the best thing to remove nail varnish is cream, smother it all over some girl, and you will forget about the nail varnish. Oops :conf:
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
ooopsy forgot to put a :stongue: at the end of that last post... seemed a little bit harsh, oopsy, and erm ..... :stongue:
goldenarmZ
quote:
Originally posted by flystyler
Sorry obviously you have accidently posted a thread, instead of pming fray, easy mistake to make

fly.. some of your posts lately have been very bitchy and bastard-like.. to be honest, most of the time i'm not sure if your being sarcastic, or just genuinely being a . if it is sarcasm, please show it somehow... thats what the :p smilie is for :)

btw: this is not a meant as a moan.. i'm just letting you know that some of your posts probably aren't coming across the way you want them to :)

EDIT: in answer to the original question, if you could do me a copy of that cd, you would be my best m8 forever! and if u haven't got any cd's can i borrow it and do a copy..? cheerz m8 ;):D
tu_face
what fray sed made me remember a bit of last night, me spad n jason were thinkin the same. but in the state we were in u were lucky u got that wooden wind chimes post out of us...

if u r being a then thats fine we dont mind, just dont expect nice replies.. if ur not being a then make urself clearer man! ;)

and jamie... any chance of a copy for meeeeeee pleeeeez???????????? :):):)
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
sure thing doods, if you want me to do ya a copy, i wont be able to do it until next weekend cos me (or my dad should i say, lol) only has 1 cd left, and i wont be getting sum more until NEXT friday, but sure if you wanna do yer own copy's ill bring it to crasher if dis wochende!!

flystyler
Woops. Sorry guys. Basically i have very strange humour, and what you have to realise is that i am sarcastic all the time, i know lowest form of wit, blah blah blah :D

So i wil try and show it in the future, didnt realise you guys thought this, you should have pmed me. Sorry i was just having a laugh.

Sorry again
flystyler
Sorry dont mean to double post, but i am suprised.

I forgot that most people dont understand my warped mind, and that i am here to have a laugh. I will try and show you when i am jokin :D

Sorry once again

*throws rotten tomato (veg or fruit, vote in poll section) at himself*
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement