return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

(Uplifting) Cristian Fuentes- I know (128kb) full
View this Thread in Original format
Kris Xperiment
Hoping to send this to labels, just got one with it, hopefully someone will see the hardwork I put into it lol. Its the full version of a demo I had put on here earlier. Any comments please?

Link
http://www.cristianf.com/mP3_DownLo...d2spElLelre.mp3

Song Lenght: 7 min
Genre: Uplifting
Kbps: 128
Cristian Fuentes

Cheers!
Anergy
Hello Kris,

i like what i hear, very clearly and nicely sounds! Thats real Trance ;) i feel like in 2001... very good positionments in the arrangement, but the only one i didnīt like, the combination between bass and drums... the drums and the bass didnīt kicks together.. but i hear that you spend a lot of work and love for special details ;) :cool: keep the good work, all the best ! greetz, Anergy
soundrush
Hey Christian.

im currently listening to your tune, sounds pretty good. as mentoined by anergy this has a nice old shool flavour. the melody is awesome.

alltogether the sounds in this tune are very good. nice bassdrum, nice percusions, good bassline, nice effects, good, mainsynth sounds great when the track kicks in after the break.

the pad in the break sounds muddy, i would make some other strings there (probably something thats more sweeping).

piano at 6.40 is not bad but would probably sound better when you step it up an octave and add some reverb to it.

mastering needs some work. everything is a bit mashed up atm.

anyhow. great work.
Kris Xperiment
Thanks for the review, I have to go back and look at those pads again.

ANy 1 else?
Derosas
I love this style. The sound quality is awesome, makes it really uplifting to have that crisp of sound. The pad sounds a little strange, as mentioned already. Fix that and you will have a very nice track! Some of the sounds seem to be recorded in mono?? I've done that on accident and wondered why it sounds so dry. If it is stereo, dry some multichannel delay to widen it up a bit. :toocool:
Kris Xperiment
Thanks every one. I think I might change the melody as a whole .
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement