return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Most insane ****in dream ever...
View this Thread in Original format
Clovis86
Ok, so I just woke up and I need to write this down while its still fresh in my mind.

SHORT VERSION: Sasha & Digweed, Missing Teeth, Rollercoasters, Stuffed Elephant. But you should read the long version cause I KNOW your ass doesn't have anything better to do.

LONG VERSION:

The beggining is kinda hazy, but I'm working for some government people, its nightime, we drive to the side of some big hill, and we go to a doorway in the rock, and inside theres a tiny elevator. We press the button and wait, and hear creaking sounds. It comes and smashes open, and the door is like crooked. I get in with the other dude (no idea who he is, but hes in a uniform) and we take it up a few stories (actually only felt like it went up 3 feet).

At the top, we get out and this thing is like about to fall, I remark "Maybe its time to get a new elevator". The guy laughs, and then we go into this room, and then outside on top of the hill, and join what looks like a theme park amusement ride line. I see some friends of mine ahead in line and I cut. Some people from TA, Bas, Curly, Tigo, but also people from middle school (wtf) who I havnt seen in years. It turns out this is a line to see Sasha & Digweed.

So all of a sudden I get super excited that I'm gonna see Sasha & Digweed and my jaw gets wired shut! Like not wired, but it feels locked together and I can barely talk or pull it apart without looking retarded, and my teeth are grinding. Some girl from my middle school class gives me an orange wristband that is also a ticket, and I pull out my ID to show the doorguy. While I'm doing this I'm tripping out cause with my jaw like that it looks like im rolling (its still clenched tight all the time), but instead of asking my age the door guy just asks my name, and I'm like "CLHVES" and hes like "ok go ahead, have fun" and I suddenly pull my jaw apart enough to say "have fun? Its in Sasha and Digweed..of course"

So then I'm in this weird auditorium type thing, but thats outside, and theres people sitting in chairs that have been placed in rows like some classical or jazz concert, and theres all these old people in tuxedos sitting in them. For some reason I'm holding the stuffed elephant I had when I was a little kid in my hands, and I'm thinking " why did I bring this, theres no coat check" and I dont want anyone to see me with a stuffed animal so I just set him down on the edge of a wall. There are foldable tables where Technics and these wrid big black CD playes from like 1985 are set up. Sasha and Digweed are both crouched underneath the tables looking through records, but they arent playing anything. Digweed looks at me like "I dunno man" and Sasha just looks ed out of his mind.

So I go to the bathroom to take a piss and drink some water hoping it will help the jaw . On my way I see James Zabiela walking up to the DJ booth and I'm like "YEEEAAUH!" and give him a high five while smiling with my clenched jaw. Then I try going into the womens bathroom, but as I open the door I see it says women, and JZ looks at me like "wtf is wrong with you man". So I get to the real bathroom, and my cousin's ex-boyfriend is there, and hes brushing his teeth. I drink some water, and it helps a little, and suddenly I notice I'm MISSING one of my front teeth. I'm like WTF how did this happen. and then I notice the other teeth there are kind of jiggly like when they're starting to get loose. So I ask Brendan (cousins ex bf) for some toothpaste, and hes like "hmmm" but I just grab this little box of crest from him, open it up and then squeeze all the toothpaste out of the little tube and brush my teeth. This helps the jaw a little but not much.

So now I go back out, and some opener DJ is playing like, 5 seconds of one track. Silence for 5 seconds, and then 3 seconds of another track, repeat. I find bas, now concious of not smiling and not revealing my missing tooth, and we go by the DJ booth, where Sasha % Digweed arent there. Theres some ty numark CDJs behind the booth on another table and we laugh at them going "POWNED! hahaha"

Then Sasha & Digweed are gonna start so we sit down in those plastic chairs. Suddenly the chairs turn sideways in a line, and a saftey bar comes down, and it turns into a mini roller coaster.I'm all the way in the 2nd to last car, and it goes around the side of the hill as the music starts. I think I see lucid & RJT up front, I dont remember. Then as its going around back towards where they're playing the rear 4 cars slide off the track and bounce around on the scenery.

When it gets back and lets everyone off, I'm like this, and I find this guy running it, and hes like "Nah man thats nothing, one time the whole thing flew off" and I'm like "you should fix it," but he just gives me this look like "dude its cool".

Then I woke up.

:wtf:
DJ RJT
Congratulations Clovasha, you are officially the owner of the longest post on TA that I've ever read word for word!

:gsmile:

Hehehe, that sounds like one fuxxx0red dream tho... :eek:
Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
Congratulations Clovasha, you are officially the owner of the longest post on TA that I've ever read word for word!

:gsmile:

Hehehe, that sounds like one fuxxx0red dream tho... :eek:

lol, I just woke up and I'm like WHAT THE JUST HAPPENED.
lücid
:stongue:

that's pretty awesome. i can almost imagine it pretty vividly just from reading your description, although not as vivid as it is in your mind i'm sure. that's what i hate about having insane dreams... i can never explain them in a detailed enough manner that portrays exactly what i see in my mind.
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis86
lol, I just woke up and I'm like WHAT THE JUST HAPPENED.

Was it one of those dreams where you wake up and ask yourself "Holy ! Did I eat drugs last night?"
medinaM5
lol!

holy brotha, thats intense :stongue: :stongue:
Clovis86
Keep in mind this was one of those dreams that probably transpired over about 3 minutes before I woke up. There was a whole other dream involving the government stuff prior to this one, but I dont remember it.
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
Was it one of those dreams where you wake up and ask yourself "Holy ! Did I eat drugs last night?"

more like "holy , i wish i could find drugs that make me as ed up as i was in that dream last night" :clown:
DOOMBOT
There HAS to be a refund for reading this thread. :(
Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
more like "holy , i wish i could find drugs that make me as ed up as i was in that dream last night" :clown:

LOL, actually, that clenched jaw sensation was absolutely terrifying.

DOOMBOT, I posted the short version, thats my alibi biznitch! :p

DOOMBOT
Hehe. :D

Yeah, dj dreams are really ing weird. I've had quite a few.
Mr. Pink
I've had a lot of dreams where one tooth might come loose.

and ill be brushing my teeth or something.......or talking to someone.....and i feel my teeth coming loose.

So i spit one out, and another and another, until i have no teeth left and i am horrified.

read about it in a dream diary or whatever- apparently its supposed to mean you're going through a lot of stress. :conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement