return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

dj Funk makes MAMBY very dirty this wed (chicago)
View this Thread in Original format
relode

www.relode.com
www.myspace.com/mambychicago
Aquadyne
Not after Funk bled on me at the Christmas show at Vision. Well, maybe.
glass
lets hear it
Aquadyne
DJ Funk played with Green Velvet last X-mas at Vision. So I went and Funk got so trashed that he was just falling all over the place. So he ended up dancing with a guy in a giant snowman outfit right in front of the DJ setup on the stage, at some point he got cut up a bunch of times and his shirt was all covered in blood. So he's dancing with the Snowman and I'm standing by Maggie's bar. He ends falling over, crashing through the railing on the side of the stage and falling on top of me, all bloody and drunk.

Not much I could do, he already got his blood on me, so I helped him stand up and pushed him right back onto the stage.
glass
quote:
Originally posted by Aquadyne
DJ Funk played with Green Velvet last X-mas at Vision. So I went and Funk got so trashed that he was just falling all over the place. So he ended up dancing with a guy in a giant snowman outfit right in front of the DJ setup on the stage, at some point he got cut up a bunch of times and his shirt was all covered in blood. So he's dancing with the Snowman and I'm standing by Maggie's bar. He ends falling over, crashing through the railing on the side of the stage and falling on top of me, all bloody and drunk.

Not much I could do, he already got his blood on me, so I helped him stand up and pushed him right back onto the stage.

How is funk these days, I haven't listened to him since his ass.....titties......ass and titties.......ass ass ass ass ass and titties years.
Aquadyne
He was so ripped that he couldnt even stand behind the decks, people constantly had to prop him up. Given that, his mixing was pretty good and he actually had quite a good flow going.

I can only wish that I could DJ that well while being that massively drunk.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement