return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Ecler Nuo-3 vs. Allen&Heath Xone:32 (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
Clovis86
Btw for reference I got my 32 from agiprodj.com for 629$ US, that was the cheapest I found.
Trogdor
Xone:32 all the way.
ZeJayMan
Has anyone here used a Xone 32 for scratching? I'm not a stupid noob, I've tried it out as far as the eq's are concerned but I never had a chance to try any major scratching on either of the mixers. Does anyone here have experience os scratching on the Nuo 3 or the Xone 32?
blacknoizybox
GO NUO GO !!! %)
farris
quote:
Originally posted by ZeJayMan
Has anyone here used a Xone 32 for scratching? I'm not a stupid noob, I've tried it out as far as the eq's are concerned but I never had a chance to try any major scratching on either of the mixers. Does anyone here have experience os scratching on the Nuo 3 or the Xone 32?

I'm not into scratching, but I read that the crossfader on the xone:32 has a bit off a lag (curve) and therefore not that suitable for scratching.

- farris
Soundwerks
INSIDE TIP:

My retailer, Music123, is selling off open box NUO4's for BELOW COST!

$550.00 :eyes:

www.music123.com

Which is $200 below MAP, and a real steal...especially at $50 more than a NUO3!:crazy:

I dont know why theyre selling them so low...but for anyone looking for a mixer, its a sick deal!
DJ Nickazz
Correct me if I'm wrong but with the xone 32 you can't prelisten two channels through the headphone at the same time right?!
A function that realy disturbs me, I'll never buy it because of that reason:sadgreen:
blacknoizybox
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Nickazz
Correct me if I'm wrong but with the xone 32 you can't prelisten two channels through the headphone at the same time right?!
A function that realy disturbs me, I'll never buy it because of that reason:sadgreen:

w?
1. slide the Cue/Mix fader to Cue
2. press the Cue button of the desired channels
3. there you go.. :)
Rememberence_
you've officially been corrected :p
punjabi
i cant wait til i sell this semesters books and get enough money for a 32 :crazy: :tongue3

saltytheseagull
Does the A&H have full cuts? I know they're advertised as -26db, but can you tell the difference? Does the ecler have full cuts?
Soundwerks
the Ecler does have full cuts. Turn down all the EQ's, and all you'll hear is silence ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Privacy Statement