return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

FAO: Xenocreator
View this Thread in Original format
Masonious
i know you're on vacation and stuff, but don't send me an urgent IM like that when your inbox is full. Most of the people in your inbox probably didn't even post in your Bon Voyage thread.

I have a critical message I need to send you, empty your frigging inbox before they come for me.

for all the people that are just like, sooo traumatized at having to read this even though it's not for them:

perhaps if your reading level was higher than 'Grover Eats Fluffycakes', this 5 second read wouldn't be traumatizing at all.

damn you, xeno, for making me post this.

p.s. rasberry vodka is like the Heidi Klum of vodkas.

p.p.s. i wonder if people called her Heidi Dumb before she hit puberty then when she did they were all like :eek:
bidor
:conf:
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Masonious
i know you're on vacation and stuff, but don't send me an urgent IM like that when your inbox is full. Most of the people in your inbox probably didn't even post in your Bon Voyage thread.

I have a critical message I need to send you, empty your frigging inbox before they come for me.

for all the people that are just like, sooo traumatized at having to read this even though it's not for them:

perhaps if your reading level was higher than 'Grover Eats Fluffycakes', this 5 second read wouldn't be traumatizing at all.

damn you, xeno, for making me post this.

p.s. rasberry vodka is like the Heidi Klum of vodkas.

p.p.s. i wonder if people called her Heidi Dumb before she hit puberty then when she did they were all like :eek:

:stongue: :stongue:
Marc Summers
After all these FAO: threads, I still don't know what FAO means. :o
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Summers
After all these FAO: threads, I still don't know what FAO means. :o

ing American Ovaries :)
Allied Nations
Fat Ass Oprah
Psy-T
quote:
Originally posted by Masonious

watch out for xeno, he's a double agent.. used to work for the kgb, then i recruited him for the mosad.. now he's doing freelance work... so just, be careful man
Ygrene
I always thought her name was pronounced like 'klooom', which as a kid would be kinda cool. Heidi Doom? Yeah, that's pretty wicked.

And Xeno: The salty dog barks towards the elevated burger. Factors withholding are: windspeed, humidity, and slo-mo replay. Snow White is the correct answer.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement