return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Yet another Headphone Thread Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 vs Shure E4
View this Thread in Original format
sandstorm03
Ultimate Ears super.fi 5 Pro Earphones
$249.99

Product Description
From the makers of Ultimate Ears® professional ear monitor products comes the super.fi 5 Pro™, earphones. Join stars like U2, Linkin Park, Madonna, Metallica, Rod Stewart, Big and Rich, Seal and many others in using Ultimate Ears' premiere earphone technology and get the best experience from your iPod or other personal audio device. Imagine professional quality sound out of earphones designed for your "on-the-go" lifestyle. The compact, lightweight design and metallic travel case allow the earphones to go where you go. The flexible ear loops secure the earphones in place and the universal fit kit enables maximum comfort and noise isolation from the world around you. Best of all, the dual driver in-ear technology allows you to experience music as it is meant to be heard. Now your head is the concert hall. But don't take our word for it - hear the difference!
Retail Package Contents

super.fi 5 Pro™ Earphones - includes 46" cable, cable adjustor and gold plated 1/8" input plug
Metallic Storage Case with cable management system
Stylish Soft Leather Travel Case
1/4" adaptor jack
Sound Level Attenuator
Cleaning Tool
Universal Fit Kit- includes 6 single flange silicone (2 small, 2 med, 2 large), 2 dual flange silicone and 2 standard foam eartips
User Guide/Warranty Card

vs
Shure e4
$299

* Sound isolation prevents outside noise from interfering with the music, and creates a quiet space for exceptional audio clarity
* Compatible for use with 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) audio output ports
* Upgrade your iPod or other MP3 earphones to professional sound quality
* E4c model offers enhanced bass and smoother frequency response overall
* Instead of bulky headphones, E4c wearers get form-fitting earpieces that stay securely inside the ear without uncomfortable headbands

Im really just looking for some headphones to listen to with my IPOD. I dont really want to spend over $300. Any suggestions? I guess I would try earphones, even though normal in-the-ear headphones kinda hurt my ears & I dont really want to carry my hd280s everywhere.

Any reccomendations...?
Psiweaver
both would be nice i'd probably go with the shures though.
sandstorm03
quote:
Originally posted by Psiweaver
both would be nice i'd probably go with the shures though.

the thing about the ultimate ears ones are that it has 2 drivers
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement