return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
i love hate ebay
View this Thread in Original format
igottaknow
don't you hate it when you're waiting for the last minute to bid on an auction so no one can out bid you then the phone rings or you get an msn and before you know it the auction is over. :whip:

ebay pet peeves anyone?
Orbax
people telling stories about shopping
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
don't you hate it when you're waiting for the last minute to bid on an auction so no one can out bid you then the phone rings or you get an msn and before you know it the auction is over. :whip:

ebay pet peeves anyone?
ebayhax!
DjConfessions
i love it when people buy pictures of ipods
adi26
quote:
Originally posted by DjConfessions
i love it when people buy pictures of ipods

:haha:

My friend once got duped into buying a cellphone cover (he thought it was a real cellphone - brilliant deal) for $40. He was very pissed off about it.

So, he deciced that he is going to do the same stuff on ebay to get some money and he did. But the first person he sold his stuff turned out to be a lawyer who said he would sue him if he did not return his money back. :haha:
Ryarni
lol I saw somebody bidding on a picture of an Xbox 360 once, £200 and it clearly said he was selling a picture of one!
kid nyce
check out sniping for ebay

it'll automatically bid up to the max you set at the last minute to make sure you win the auction =)
chach
I just got some badass component cables for like 10 bucks.
Omega_M
quote:
Originally posted by adi26
:haha:

My friend once got duped into buying a cellphone cover (he thought it was a real cellphone - brilliant deal) for $40. He was very pissed off about it.

So, he deciced that he is going to do the same stuff on ebay to get some money and he did. But the first person he sold his stuff turned out to be a lawyer who said he would sue him if he did not return his money back. :haha:

I bet the guy lied about being a lawyer and . your friend got served twice !
Sunsnail
yea what a pushover

Ian
i can go with the flow
DJ_Eternal
quote:
Originally posted by Ryarni
lol I saw somebody bidding on a picture of an Xbox 360 once, £200 and it clearly said he was selling a picture of one!

Lol, nice one.

I've seen someone bid for a 'Tesco' shopping bag and another one for a CD with a 'Windows' folder on it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement