return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

South West Four, Cardiff August 27th
View this Thread in Original format
spacetrain
lookin good.
THE METRO WEEKENDER
PRESENTS
SOUTH WEST FOUR
IN ASSOCIATION WITH
TIME FLIES

BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY
27TH AUGUST 2006
COOPERS FIELD, CARDIFF
www.southwestfour.com

Following two years of completely sold out events on Clapham Common in London and as part of this summer’s massive Metro Weekender, the South West Four festival ‘goes west’ for the first time joining forces with Wales’ famous promoters the mighty Time Flies to bring its incredible dance vibes to Coopers Field in Cardiff!

Set over three MASSIVE arenas and featuring many weekend exclusives, this year’s South West Four debut event in Cardiff will mirror it’s London cousin and with 15000 of Wales’ most up for it party people in attendance will ensure the city is rocked to its very foundations on the August Bank Holiday weekend.

3 MASSIVE ARENAS INCLUDING:

MAIN OUTDOOR STAGE:

CARL COX & FRIENDS!
PAUL OAKENFOLD, ARMIN VAN BUUREN
JOHN DIGWEED, PETE TONG,
STEVE LAWLER, SEB FONTAINE
& PAULO MOJO

ARENA TWO:
(PART OF THE SERIOUS 10TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS IN CONJUNCTION WITH TIME FLIES & BIONIC)

JUDGE JULES, MAURO PICOTTO, TALL PAUL,
LISA LASHES, MATT HARDWICK
DAVE EAVES, CALLY & JUICE, STU GRADY, BRIAN M VS MCBUNN

ARENA 3:
L’AMERICA MEETS COOL HOUSE

SANDY RIVERA, DANNY HOWELLS, NIC FANCIULLI
CRAIG BARTLETT, DAVE MILLS,
GARETH HOPKINS, MATT JOY, RICK LATHAM

LIMITED EARLY BIRD TICKETS JUST £20 ON SALE FROM MONDAY 8TH MAY!! CALL 08709 030 150

www.southwestfour.com
www.timefliesuk.com

Running for the last two years The Metro Weekender is a combination of the Get Loaded in The Park and South West Four festivals. For the very first time this year’s events in both Cardiff and London will also offer party people the opportunity to buy joint tickets to both festivals!

The Main Outdoor Arena will play host to the legendary Carl Cox & Friends! Carl enjoyed last summer’s event in London so much he asked to return and headline both of 2006’s events! Joining Carl will be the man responsible for kick starting club culture in the UK Paul Oakenfold, one of Holland’s biggest national exports Armin Van Buuren and one of the most influential men in dance music today Pete Tong. Pete’s Friday night ‘Essential Selection’ on Radio 1 is the definitive guide to what’s hot in dance music and has been broadcasting every week since 1991 and he makes his first appearance in Cardiff in 5 years! Joining Pete will be Bedrock main man John Digweed, Harlem Nights head honcho Steve Lawler, ex-Radio 1 and Type boss Seb Fontaine as well as the indisputably talented Paulo Mojo.

Arena Two sees Cardiff’s longest running club night Time Flies join forces with Radio 1 DJ Judge Jules’ Serious club brand to help them celebrate their 10th Anniversary alongside local hard dance heroes Bionic to bring you the trancier sounds of the Judge himself alongside Italo-techno king Mauro Picotto and the queen of Hard House Lisa Lashes. plus Gallery resident Tall Paul and Time Flies / Bionic residents Dave Eaves, Cally & Juice, Stu Grady, Brain M Vs Mcbunn!

Last but by no means least Arena Three sees South Wales’ leading house nights L’America and Cool House go head to head for a full on house fest featuring US House legend Sandy Riviera, Danny Howells and Nic Fanciulli alongside residents Craig Bartlett, Dave Mills, Gareth Hopkins, Matt Joy Rick Latham from Catapult.

This is what the capital of Wales has been waiting for – South West Four will rock!

www.southwestfour.com
www.metroweekender.com
www.timefliesukcom

South West Four

EVENT NAME: Metro Weekender presents South West Four
DATE: Sunday 27th August 2006
TIME: 12pm – 11pm
VENUE: Coopers Fields, Bute Park, Cardiff.
FULL LINE UP: Carl Cox, Paul Oakenfold, Armin Van Buuren, John Digweed, Pete Tong, Judge Jules, Steve Lawler, Seb Fontaine, Maurco Picotto, Tall Paul, Sandy Rivera, Lisa Lashes, Nic Fanciulli, Paolo Mojo, Dave Eaves, Cally & Juice, Stu Grady, Brain M Vs Mcbunn, Craig Bartlett, Dave Mills, Gareth Hopkins and Matt Joy.
in conjunction with Time Flies + many more guests to be announced.
ADMISSION: @£20 – limited early bird tickets – then more!
TICKETS: Ticketmaster – www.ticketmaster.co.uk 08709 030 150
TICKETS OUTLETS FOR COOPERS FIELD:
Cardiff: Catapult 029 2022 8990
Ticketline 029 2023 0130 / Spillers 029 2022 4905
Bridgend: Jungle 01656 645 111
Bristol: Ticketshop 0117 929 9008
Methyr: A2 Clothing 01685 350 999
Newport: Diverse 01633 259 661
Pontypridd: Jenius 01443 406 201
Swansea: Derricks 01792 654 226
DRESS CODE: Get your club on!
+44 (0)29 2048 4000 - Office
WEB: www.southwestfour.com www.timefliesuk.com
moondog
what the , i thought the whole idea of south west four, was that it was held in the postal code SW4.

Oh i forgot, theres chance to coin it off the punters here, so that goes out the window:rolleyes:
spacetrain
Its the Metro Weekender not just South West Four - they probably could've called the Cardiff leg something different but haven't. The biggest event to happen in Cardiff for years and I will be there being as it is only a 5 minute walk away :p
slinkyhead
quote:
Originally posted by spacetrain
Its the Metro Weekender not just South West Four - they probably could've called the Cardiff leg something different but haven't. The biggest event to happen in Cardiff for years and I will be there being as it is only a 5 minute walk away :p

isnt Metro just a London paper/magazine tho
spacetrain
No as I can pick it up round here on my way to work. Isn't it nationwide?
jamie
Yes Metro is Nationwide, I get it here in the mornings if i get the train to brum or london
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement