return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

Sensitize - Under The Ocean
View this Thread in Original format
TomDeelay
Hi! :)
This is my new track Under The Ocean :) I made it for my friend Emilia, I think it's something like chill-trance ;) I hope someone will enjoy it :D

Download:
Sensitize - Under The Ocean (For Emilia)

Greets :)
Akia
Very nice! Im sure Emilia is flattered (I would...)! ;)

Akia
Majutsu
very chill
nice beginning
good bass, great chords.
you know, this is really cool. i think this is great, man. nice arps. you are a maker of pretty things. dude, this chick is totally yours unless she's retarded and masochistic ;)

only negative is a little repetitive for listening purposes but maybe not for others

very good job. keep composing.
TomDeelay
Thanks for comments :)
I hope that Emilia will enjoy this track, It means a lot for me :)
DJ_Knotty
dude im def gonna spinn this, it be perfect for the type of sets i do, start off really mellow then bang out some harder stuff near the end
Luke Terry

nice and chilled :)

think i'll play this too if u don't mine :D

TomDeelay
Thx, of course You can play it everywhere you want ;)
sevenseas
sounds awesome m8, really chilling. Great use off sounds and the atmosphere is really relaxing. Gonna play this one if you dont mind :) Great job, try to get this singed m8, it's worth it!
TomDeelay
I think for signed is too late, because I put it in too many websites. I didn't want to send it to labels, cause now I don't have much time for music and I didn't know that this track will have so much positive words :)
Thanks for all people! :)
djads
I have to say, this one is awesome, i realy love it :) nice to see that here are many people careing about music! keep up this good stuff !

Greetz

//Alex

Massive84
great tune mate.

deserves more listeners thats for sure =)
dj_kane
lovely intro. really fat sound from the beginning.

lovely synths and melodies. this is aewsome so far really chilled out and that piano is beautiful. this would be perfect for the beginning of a euphoria cd.

really good listen mate.

thanks for sharing!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement