return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
numark CDX
View this Thread in Original format
jun139
to all them djs who spins on vinyl .. hahah i think this may well put vinyls out to extinction ..

http://www.zzounds.com/item--NUMCDX

a CDj with vinyl scratch capabilities.. damn man .. being a vinyl dj my self i m pretty shocked when i came accross this myself..

so what else can a turntable do than a CDj can't !?!?:sadgreen: :sadgreen: :sadgreen: :sadgreen: :sadgreen:
Wisnia
quote:
Originally posted by jun139
to all them djs who spins on vinyl .. hahah i think this may well put vinyls out to extinction ..

http://www.zzounds.com/item--NUMCDX

a CDj with vinyl scratch capabilities.. damn man .. being a vinyl dj my self i m pretty shocked when i came accross this myself..

so what else can a turntable do than a CDj can't !?!?:sadgreen: :sadgreen: :sadgreen: :sadgreen: :sadgreen:

U just discovered this?:eek:
jun139
unfortunately yes .. i have been rather bz with uni crap to have a life and check out new gears and stuff.
DOOMBOT
With vinyl scratch capabilities? Doesn't a cdj800+ do that?
jun139
i m not sure ... i m really out dated with all these dj equipments and stuff now .
Zoso
I'm curious to know if they have resolved the early quality issues with these units. I recall reading of heat dissipaton problems, specifically. Anyone using a new CDX care to comment?
i got big pants
check out the numark website...i believe they're coming out with an updated one
Scolomon
i think this guy has been in a bomb shelter for the past 5 years.....
Felix.Hoo
lols...

well numark has already came out with a cdj and turntable hybrid... that should put the cdx to extinction..
davemolina
I'm sure the vinyl capability on the CDX doesn't really feel like a real turntable.

djkoolaide
It really isn't like a real turntable. CDJs and Denons feel more like vinyl than the CDX does, unfortunately. Plus, the CDX only gives 0.1% pitch increments.
jun139
quote:
Originally posted by davemolina
I'm sure the vinyl capability on the CDX doesn't really feel like a real turntable.

the one i saw i believe actually had an unused vinyl cliped to the top of the CDj.. so when u scratch it feels like a real TT
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement