return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Moving To England (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
chesco
quote:
Originally posted by dj alliance
excuse, very little good, you. So only 13yrs olds that drink ALL come from Scotland, dont think so some how.

Where did I say that all 13 year olds that drink come from scotland, all's I'm saying is this country has a particularly bad problem with teenege drinking.

quote:
Originally posted by dj alliance England has the WORSTE (official) rate of teenage booz drinking. And the thing with knives, thats Glasgow Junky City and y London, not Edinburgh or anywhere else.

So what you saying is that people don't get stabbed in edinburgh and that heroin isn't a problem in our capital - ok. tell it to the highest population of aids victims in any western european city.

quote:
Originally posted by dj alliance Rezerection, Fantazia do NOT shut there doors at 3am, they close at 6a, as does Nosebleed and Judgment Day.

What the is this got to do with the 21st centrury. The last rezerection happended back in the 90's and only recently was there a revival of fantazia which was filled with over the hill hardcore dj's and a crowd full of pubescent teens. At least in the 90's the line up's had decent dj's like hawtin, garnier or may.

quote:
Originally posted by dj alliance And the licence laws in England are WORSE- Pubs close at 11pm and Clubs also close at 3am.

Fair enough London clubs all shut at 3am.:rolleyes:
Nemesis44
Errrrr hello people!!

Have we not heard of the late licensing laws in the UK? Most clubs here are open till at least 4:00am and in London 6:00am. Now there are also lots of afterparty clubs and things that carry on right through the morning.

Cheers
Nem
chesco
quote:
Fair enough London clubs all shut at 3am.

there was a hint of sarcasm in my post btw. :D
Nemesis44
quote:
Originally posted by chesco
there was a hint of sarcasm in my post btw. :D

I kinda worked that out after I had posted by reading it again he he. My badness. ;)

Cheers
Nem
Allied Nations
Seems like everyone is packing up and going!

I'll be seeing Montreal next year!:D
blacknoizybox
MOVE TO UKRAINE AND FEEL THE HARDCORE!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
dj alliance
Where did I say that all 13 year olds that drink come from scotland, all's I'm saying is this country has a particularly bad problem with teenege drinking.

So what you saying is that people don't get stabbed in edinburgh and that heroin isn't a problem in our capital - ok. tell it to the highest population of aids victims in any western european city.

Not at all, of course ppl get stabbed in Edinburgh, its everywere. Edinburgh has one of the lowest of City stabbings in the UK. Glasgow is the Worst in Eastern Europe.

What the is this got to do with the 21st centrury. The last rezerection happended back in the 90's and only recently was there a revival of fantazia which was filled with over the hill hardcore dj's and a crowd full of pubescent teens. At least in the 90's the line up's had decent dj's like hawtin, garnier or may.

Rezerection is back on, you obviously dont keep in touch with hardcore. Actually the majority of ravers that go to hardcore events - the main ones, are mostly over 20.

Fair enough London clubs all shut at 3am.:rolleyes:

Not unless they get a licence to open longer - some do, juts like Edinburgh some stay open till 6am if they obtain a licence.

I just dont like people, especially people that are from Scotland, dissing my country. Of course drugs and stabings are a major problem in Scotland, but not as bad as London. Scotland is so much friendly that England (an offical poll was done last year). The further north yougo the more firendlier it gets.

Anyway id go to Canada - if your already there stay where you are.
Rebel Brown
Do me a favour and learn to quote and spell, I have no idea what the you are trying to convey if you can't type in English.
djdk
quote:
Originally posted by dj alliance
Scotland is so much friendly that England (an offical poll was done last year)

An "official" poll, eh? must be true then :rolleyes:

As for London clubs, there are quite a few that have 24 hour licenses, and shedloads of places that are open til gone 6am

Are you SURE you lived there for 4 1/2 years?? You obviously didnt go out much whilst you were there if you did
Nemesis44
To be fair the late license thing is less than a year old.
But clubs have still been open till later, they just closed the bar.

Cheers
Nem

n3lly
quote:
Originally posted by Trogdor
I wish houses in Los Angeles were that cheap. $600,000 for a two-bedroom in the outskirts. My sister-in-law and her husband live in Dublin. Maybe I'll move there. :p

450,000 - 560k odd US dollars.. Trust me, i'd be surprised if LA was more expensive then dublin.

Example..

go here http://www.lisney.com/salesSearch.aspx

Location: South, and then just click search. The first houses are the most expensive the cheapest are on the last page. And you'll get a nice picture to see just what you're getting (from the outside anyway..)

Trust me.. Dublin is climbing and climbing in regards to be the most expensive city to live in. I think last time they checked we were on par with New York city in 11th or maybe even higher. My facts are all over the place.

But i know what you mean about LA being expensive, my mates were over there this summer. The difference is, LA is nice, dublin... Not as nice.

/rant.. lol
dj alliance
quote:
Originally posted by Rebel Brown
Do me a favour and learn to quote and spell, I have no idea what the you are trying to convey if you can't type in English.

No, thats your problem if you cant read. Im scottish not english.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Privacy Statement