return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
i need girlz, girlz, girlz!!girls i doo adorre!!
View this Thread in Original format
Volksjoolz
we need birds!!!!

rite recruites..your job if you choose to undertake it..is to find new girls for our U.K TA forums..we only have miss p...and rainbowbritre on here and the blokes outway the girls about 15 to 1!

soo i'm sure many of you are harbouring women.
-coup you get your bird on here...
-ste that mad one who went to picotto on sat is needed...caus she's cool!
lets all see if we can gain a female interest in the forums!
..it'l be wicked..as long as they dont talk bout make up/boyzone etc!

we've got 2 weeks to each find a girl!..

the challenge has begun :D :D

let the ta force be with you!:stongue:
flystyler
You really dont no how hard this will b, all the girls i know like ty garage :(
Volksjoolz
yup that same with me!..garage..garage..garage in luton!

thats why it's gonna be a mission!..it would brighten up the place tho..havin womens points of views for a change.

plus we can flirt wiv em if theyr fit!! :D
DuMonde TrAnCeR
i'll tell charlotte about tranceaddict when she gets back from her holiday :p but im not sure she actually uses the internet at all so that cud be that plan outta the window! :p
flystyler
Yeah that is another point, most girls will use chatrooms, and messenger software, but i am not sure about forums. But i am on a mission to find a girl, although i really cant think of one :(
Volksjoolz
oooooh no you dont!!!..you can't get out of it tha easily!..if chalotte doesn't use it i'm sure theres other girls you kno??!

me n spad are plannin an invasion of the gc forums later to recuite women by enticing them with lollipops/poppers/beads etc!

are ya with us?!

n if they turn out fit..just think....flirtin on trance addicts!!..thats a 1st!:eek: :D :D
DuMonde TrAnCeR
hehehe yeh :D you gonna entise them with your wicked wyles jason? :p

oh yeh n all the other girls i know well are stuck up bitches, so i keep well clear!
flystyler
I am still thinking, who can i get :conf:
DuMonde TrAnCeR
your mam?

im sure jason wud be up for it ;) :stongue:
gibbo
my chances are lame i'm with girls and its a case of garage and pop music lovers in out college full stop.

Spad
Just give Pinky a flute and get him on the case mate, he'll bring them back Pied Piper* style.

* cult fairy tale hero, not infamous UK garage act.
Kinuvan
yes indeed, I don't know any girls interested in trance, except my History teacher, who prefers Hard House anyway.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement