return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
big weekend coming up
View this Thread in Original format
Marak5
where da hoez at
lücid
:haha:

don't ask us, you're the expert!
Marak5
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
:haha:

don't ask us, you're the expert!

quit flirting with me.
lücid
ok, that was a freebie... but next time, it'll cost you.
Marak5
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
damn Marak5 please be my new boyfriend djr2d2 has such a small weiner and he sucks in bed

chill out
lücid
come on, Mike... you know jealousy isn't what attracts the girls!

on that note... i'm going to bed. enjoy Holden this weekend! :gsmile:
DJ RJT
Wow... I'm thrilled that I checked TA one more time before sleep to see your wonderful attempt to slight me yet again. I think this might be bordering on obsession now, wouldn't you say?

Though, at the end of the day no matter what you would ever say to or about me or anyone else, you're still proud of the fact that you pay for sex. And that fact alone my friend, is what will always and forever make me, and everyone else on here, better than you.

G'night TA!
Marak5
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
Wow... I'm thrilled that I checked TA one more time before sleep to see your wonderful attempt to slight me yet again. I think this might be bordering on obsession now, wouldn't you say?

Though, at the end of the day no matter what you would ever say to or about me or anyone else, you're still proud of the fact that you pay for sex. And that fact alone my friend, is what will always and forever make me, and everyone else on here, better than you.

G'night TA!

dont hate celebrate
_Nut_
If you are interested I know of a party that is 'low key' and 'not well spoken' about... if you get my drift. directions come the evening of. Should be massive.

massive if you are a chode and believe I know what I am talking about.

ps hidden text is fun.

pps you are the top dog.

ppss i am drunk

pppss wtf am I doing?
Marak5
quote:
Originally posted by _Nut_
If you are interested I know of a party that is 'low key' and 'not well spoken' about... if you get my drift. directions come the evening of. Should be massive.

massive if you are a chode and believe I know what I am talking about.

ps hidden text is fun.

pps you are the top dog.

ppss i am drunk

pppss wtf am I doing?

yeah hit me up big time digits dude I bring the stippers you bring the blow mega bash dude all the way I roll on 20 in dubs cant beat that gimme knucks main man

glass
This reminds, I totally saw a pimp and ho walking the streets the other day. The girl was somewhat attractive so she was proubly a cop. The again I wasn't looking closely so it might have been the real deal. Marak it was around 35th and national in milwaukee if you interested.

Hey on side note. Does soliciting for sex, put you on a list as being a sexual offender. Marak I'd check into this one if I were you.
UWM
I didn't say anything.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement