return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Pizza Mystery
View this Thread in Original format
ZeJayMan
I put a pizza in the oven last night at my student house. Went up to my bedroom, heard someone messing about in the kitchen, I went back down to the kitchen ten minutes later and it was gone.

About two weeks ago i had a party and some guy in my house had his pizza stolen, which had nothing to do with me by the way.
So do you think this is a malicious attempt to get back at me, or did a hungry mofo of a robber come in and eat it?

What should i do? Interrogate everyone in the house over a $1 pizza or just let it go?

I was so hungry damnit.

I ended up going round to some greek peoples houses and watching Human Traffic, but that pizza would have been good.
gwrmarines
that! Someone stole my pizza and i was hungry i would raise a storm!

FIND TEH PIZZA THIEF!!!
ZeJayMan
It was like "what the hell!??" i had cooked it, turned the oven off and left it in there for it to cool down a little bit, i rolled a fat joint upstairs smoked it, then went back down and was just gutted...
gwrmarines
I would interrogate everyone if i was you and once you find the pizza thief make them eat cat poo! THEN have him buy you a new pizza.
Trance Nutter
ok, heres what you do.

Go out and buy the same pizza as the thief stole. when no one is watching, bukake all over it. Put it in the over and leave.

Wait 15 minutes and follow the sounds of vomiting.

*edit
remember, if the thief doesn't steal it, DON'T eat the pizza
ZeJayMan
score, i love it, gotta go kiss the girlfriend!!!

Later y'all!
ZeJayMan
Any more suggestions?
lücid
get a Pizza Pizzazz oven and keep it in your bedroom.
kofrad
quote:
Originally posted by ZeJayMan
Any more suggestions?

ex-lax pizza?
ZeJayMan
Wtf is Pizza Pizzaz?

I'd google it but surely your answers would be much more hilarious and concise.

jonze234
do what everyone else in college does...order your pizzas from Papa Johns
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by ZeJayMan
Wtf is Pizza Pizzaz?

I'd google it but surely your answers would be much more hilarious and concise.

best. way. to. cook. pizza. ever.

:D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement