return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Hotel Question - Montrealers
View this Thread in Original format
Oneeleven
My friends and I need a room for May 20, check out May 21. I know that it is a long weekend, so I thought getting a bit of a jumpstart and getting it now would be key.

Any of you have any idea where we can get one for $100.00? Any little dives that you know of?

We are UBER cheap and are not in need of anything fancy.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!:)
jesteraver
a hostel.
Oneeleven
quote:
Originally posted by jesteraver
a hostel.

Yep, looked into.

Shared room, (total of 14 beds to a room) and shared bath,

$26 each person! :eek:
PrincessKim
quote:
Originally posted by jesteraver
a hostel.

not that cheap :p
Oneeleven
Not cheap enough to make it worth it.

This hostel had gorgeous single rooms (From the pics) but they were all not available.
magikb
honestly Tia.. go to www.hotels.ca and you will find some pretty sweet deals. Also I have a habit of staying in the same place every time I go, but when I was there for Sander my room with taxes was only 79$ and that is at the Econolodge (www.choicehotels.ca) on St. Dominique or as Jay calls it.. "the hood" :p

I really don't care... it is walking distance to St. Denis and most other places or a cheap cab anyhow. Just a couple sugguestions.
Oneeleven
quote:
Originally posted by magikb
honestly Tia.. go to www.hotels.ca and you will find some pretty sweet deals. Also I have a habit of staying in the same place every time I go, but when I was there for Sander my room with taxes was only 79$ and that is at the Econolodge (www.choicehotels.ca) on St. Dominique or as Jay calls it.. "the hood" :p

I really don't care... it is walking distance to St. Denis and most other places or a cheap cab anyhow. Just a couple sugguestions.

Oh no... that is great!! checking now, thanks!

Kim and I staying in residence last F1 weekend. It was sooo freaking hot~ Shared baths... etc. We are pretty easy going about it all.
magikb
quote:
Originally posted by Oneeleven
Oh no... that is great!! checking now, thanks!

Kim and I staying in residence last F1 weekend. It was sooo freaking hot~ Shared baths... etc. We are pretty easy going about it all.

honestly, I don't like to share bathrooms and stuff.. LOL
I am pretty picky even when I go to Europe. I will pay more if I have to.
Either way I think you will find a nicer hotel to stay in for a pretty reasonable price. Happy Hunting :)
Dj Vicci
go to www.hotwire.com u cant see the name until you pay.... although you can see the number of stars and aproximate location and other names in chain of hotels........ for $75 + you really cant go wrong.......my friend booked mariott hotel in TO for $75 usualy $150+
2deep
Tia

Contact the "Hotel guy" on xvi, he has the best deals on the best hotels. rented over 20 rooms thru him and he's safe.

Mitsutranza
quote:
Originally posted by Oneeleven
My friends and I need a room for May 20, check out May 21.

You guy's are stayin until the 21st? Nice...:)

Good luck on your search Tia.

MT
Marcus007
partyyyy in may

may 21st?

swirl?

yeeeeeeeeeeeee
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement