return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
is this normal behaviour?
View this Thread in Original format
BaldTrancer
Ok,

about a year ago i was in a bar with a few friends and i noticed this girl i hadn't seen before. i was immediatly attracted to her. thing is, i wasn't drinking that night as i had to work the following morning.

shortly after i moved to NY for the summer, but 3 months later i moved back home again. i continued to see her about. and on a number of occasions she caught me looking at her.

anyways about 3 weeks ago i approached her as she was leaving the club we were in. i just introduced myself and said hi. no long conversation or anything (her + a friend were leaving when i met her).

my problem is. i dont know this girl at all but i can think of nothing else. pretty much every idle moment of every day is spent thinking about her. any time i see her i feel a sense of shock. just feel stunned and cant keep my eyes off her.

anytime in in a club i'm always keeping an eye out for her, andtime i'm in a public place i'm always scanning through the crowds to see if i can catch a glimpse of her.

any feedback on this? anyone ever had any experiences like this?

Mark.
Yan
OCD is not normal.
Ian
all i can find is this.

Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
all i can find is this.

Is that...

Is that my bunny? :(
ZeJayMan
It seems like you've got a bad case of desire...
astroboy
quote:
Originally posted by BaldTrancer
Ok,

about a year ago i was in a bar with a few friends and i noticed this girl i hadn't seen before. i was immediatly attracted to her. thing is, i wasn't drinking that night as i had to work the following morning.

shortly after i moved to NY for the summer, but 3 months later i moved back home again. i continued to see her about. and on a number of occasions she caught me looking at her.

anyways about 3 weeks ago i approached her as she was leaving the club we were in. i just introduced myself and said hi. no long conversation or anything (her + a friend were leaving when i met her).

my problem is. i dont know this girl at all but i can think of nothing else. pretty much every idle moment of every day is spent thinking about her. any time i see her i feel a sense of shock. just feel stunned and cant keep my eyes off her.

anytime in in a club i'm always keeping an eye out for her, andtime i'm in a public place i'm always scanning through the crowds to see if i can catch a glimpse of her.

any feedback on this? anyone ever had any experiences like this?

Mark.

I've had a crush that intense on a girl that I knew quite well. Never on a girl that I had just seen around and talked to once. Either way I'd say you have two options: either start taking action and talk to her, get her number, ask her out; or forget about her totally and get over it. Just gotta take the dive and move on man. This in between period is house, it's just painful and distracts you from everything in your life. If you leave it for too long the chances of getting into some kind of relationship with her will just go down.
jonSun
Stop thinking abt her. If she was interested, you would have known it from the short convo.
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
Is that...

Is that my bunny? :(

it could be! :p
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
it could be! :p

Serves him right. My ex loved the little fsckers. I just think they're pests. Although they do pose a good model for a young couple. Fsck away I shall.
Unique2701
I know what you mean. One time I was in a club during an Urban night (I went against my will), and there was this guy, such a great dancer, he immediatly caught my eye when i saw him. Then he turned around.. and he was so beautiful.. Not only because he was so gorgeous but also because he looked geniunly nice, and not cocky and with an attitude like most of the guys there. At some point my friend pushed me in his direction and I felt like it would be stupid to go back the other way around again so i started to talk to him, exchanged msn & phone nr's. Turned out he lived in Belgium. :whip:

gwrmarines
quote:
Originally posted by astroboy
I've had a crush that intense on a girl that I knew quite well. Never on a girl that I had just seen around and talked to once. Either way I'd say you have two options: either start taking action and talk to her, get her number, ask her out; or forget about her totally and get over it. Just gotta take the dive and move on man. This in between period is house, it's just painful and distracts you from everything in your life. If you leave it for too long the chances of getting into some kind of relationship with her will just go down.

+1

I'm amazed that you still have that avatar haha.
nfekted
yup don't you hate when this happens. One thing that really catches my eye, is someone who knows how to dance. Granted I can't dance very well myself but I used to breakdance(like 5 years worth) so I appreciate and know a good dancer when I see one. There was this girl one night at Mansion in Sobe, she was on top of one of those boxes, she was dancing her ass off! I couldn't keep my eyes off her for the night. AT times when I lost her, I would scan the entire room to see if she was there lol. She stayed stuck in my head for a few days. boy could she dance.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement