return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
ways of dancing to electronic music at the club... it's not reggaeton ffs!!!
View this Thread in Original format
luisjb82
So I just got home from the club Be in Caracas, one of the hottest if not the hottest for electronic music here...

Something really funny caught my attention, the way some people dance to electronic music... many women and men dancing together as if it was some kind of reggaeton. I rather dance by myself to this music, I mean if some hot chick wants my phone number that's cool, but I ain't gonna dance "with" her... and even funnier the chick I went with to the club told me that I was rather cold because I didn't dance "with" her, I mean she was actually expecting me to dance slowly to electronic music as if it was some kind of hip-hop or rap... am I wrong here or what? it just doesn't make any sense to me.

Also, what's with the freaks trying to "pick up" chicks at these kind of parties... you're supposed to enjoy the music dancing, if you need to get laid go to a cafe or something and try your charming skills there...

Maybe it's just a different culture regarding edm, but it has bugged me for quite some time already... do you guys have the same problem when clubbing?

lol I can only imagine what the girls must feel when the typical n00bs try to chat them up at these parties and can't dance nor enjoy the music, of course assuming that these girls are truly concerned about the music... lol
trewqy
I do dance with chicks when it comes to house music. Not a must..but during those 120-130 bpm tunes..its still danceable and sexy enough to dance with a girl.Or during breakdowns for example..its great to have a chick do some slow dancing with you or just makeout for a while before the beat kicks in..

When it comes to something faster..i dont really give a bout chicks.I'd rather down a pill and shuffle/jump/do some stupid than rub my along some girls ass.
nfekted
i usually dance it by myself. a lot of the women and girls dance in groups with themselves. but dancing with a girl to edm is fun dude. Especially when you can see that she's enjoying the music. I always savvor moments like those cause not many of my friends like edm(girls).
luisjb82
quote:
Originally posted by trewqy
I do dance with chicks when it comes to house music. Not a must..but during those 120-130 bpm tunes..its still danceable and sexy enough to dance with a girl.Or during breakdowns for example..its great to have a chick do some slow dancing with you or just makeout for a while before the beat kicks in..

It does make some kind of sense... I suppose each person has the right to enjoy the music in whatever way they want to. It's just odd to me that's all.
Allied Nations
HahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAH

AHHAHAHHAHAHA

haha

ha

ha..

heh..

*cough*
nfekted
quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
HahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAH

AHHAHAHHAHAHA

haha

ha

ha..

heh..

*cough*

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :confused: :conf:
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by luisjb82
So I just got home from the club Be in Caracas, one of the hottest if not the hottest for electronic music here...

Something really funny caught my attention, the way some people dance to electronic music... many women and men dancing together as if it was some kind of reggaeton. I rather dance by myself to this music, I mean if some hot chick wants my phone number that's cool, but I ain't gonna dance "with" her... and even funnier the chick I went with to the club told me that I was rather cold because I didn't dance "with" her, I mean she was actually expecting me to dance slowly to electronic music as if it was some kind of hip-hop or rap... am I wrong here or what? it just doesn't make any sense to me.

I JUST CAN'T STOP!

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
Lira
Ther's no such thing as "chicks", "girls", "broads", "birds", "guys", "friends", "mates", "Coca-cola", "people" and "dj" when you're dancing. It's just you and whatever reaches your eardrum.
luisjb82
quote:
Originally posted by nfekted
i usually dance it by myself. a lot of the women and girls dance in groups with themselves. but dancing with a girl to edm is fun dude. Especially when you can see that she's enjoying the music. I always savvor moments like those cause not many of my friends like edm(girls).

It's not like I totally neglected the girl... I understand your point... dancing with girls to edm is fun, it really is, but where I come from dancing "with" usually implies body contact with the girl... so the way I usually enjoy music with girls is trying to keep up the rythm, beats and steps with them without engaging in such a close physical contact, because we all want to dance to the music, not at the dance floor...

I guess it wasn't my lucky day with this chick and she was expecting some dirty move from me dancing to edm lol
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Ther's no such thing as "chicks", "girls", "broads", "birds", "guys", "friends", "mates", "Coca-cola", "people" and "dj" when you're dancing. It's just you and whatever reaches your eardrum.

Whoa whoa whoa... Why not? Lot's of dances are two people affairs...

I personally love just groovin it to some beats real slow in the club while everyone is just going ballistic around you.. It's pretty surreal. I enjoy dancing with a girl while there is EDM. Why not?

I DO WANT TO AT THE DANCEFLOOR!

luisjb82
quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
I JUST CAN'T STOP!

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

lol what's so funny about that??... I'm not lying here, there are so many hot chicks in this country that us men can actually afford to ignore the hot ones at times lol... ask any other latin guy
Allied Nations
quote:
Originally posted by luisjb82
lol what's so funny about that??... I'm not lying here, there are so many hot chicks in this country that us men can actually afford to ignore the hot ones at times lol... ask any other latin guy

Vivia en Lima y Quito... Pase como 7 aņos en Latino America... Es alli donde aprendi a bailar loco! Donde aprendi a encantar bailando con una chica!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement