return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

cdj 800's
View this Thread in Original format
stevebutabi
sorry, i know there must have been 1000 threads about this but i tried searching

well i'm finally considering the purchase of a cdj from pioneer. i'm not giving up my vinyl, i'll still use 2 mk5's... but i want to be able to get music from places like beatport rather than relying on vinyl stores.

i'm def not dropping a G on the 1000, so i'm looking at the 800. if i don't care about getting the latest model, are there any websites that sell older models? is the newest model that much better than the older ones and if so is it worth throwing up the 600 bucks?

i'd really like to spend under 500 bucks...

thanks!!
:)
iworkforus
amen brotha, i've been searching for 800mk1s myself, but i haven't found anywhere that has them in stock ;) i'll let you know if i can find some
xenoaxe
www.ebay.com i got my paid of cdj-1000s there for 1300usd
Plastick
quote:
Originally posted by xenoaxe
www.ebay.com i got my paid of cdj-1000s there for 1300usd

used?
Rememberence_
I'm thinking of selling my CDJ800MK1... hmm
stevebutabi
well i decided that if i'm buying anything, it's gonna either be a used 1000 or a new mk2.

WHY ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE?????????:p

600 bucks... what the !
TCB
started using my buddies 800's what softened my up and got me away from my vinyl only stance. definately good value but i did however play a gig on the ol 1000's a week ago. :wtf:
harriz
quote:
Originally posted by stevebutabi
sorry, i know there must have been 1000 threads about this but i tried searching

well i'm finally considering the purchase of a cdj from pioneer. i'm not giving up my vinyl, i'll still use 2 mk5's... but i want to be able to get music from places like beatport rather than relying on vinyl stores.

i'm def not dropping a G on the 1000, so i'm looking at the 800. if i don't care about getting the latest model, are there any websites that sell older models? is the newest model that much better than the older ones and if so is it worth throwing up the 600 bucks?

i'd really like to spend under 500 bucks...

thanks!!
:)

get two 200's ;)
Good decks just no scratch feature.
0.02 step incriments ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement