return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Ladies: check out this Montreal designer - Isabel Desy
View this Thread in Original format
Kate Manus
I first came across her stuff when I was shopping at Aritmetik about a year and a half ago and I really like her style.. fun and colourful!

As far as pricing goes, it's not particularly 'cheap', but I find of the dozen or so pieces I have gotten so far, everything is good quality.

I noticed in her links page as well she has links to stuff like piknic electronic and mutek.. hehe

Isabel Desy

some examples of her 2006 spring collection

The stores that carry her stuff are mostly in Quebec, but there is a place in London Ontario and a few other places I noticed.
asfdz
ooh some cute stuff! :D
kate
Very nice stuff. I especially like the turquoise necklace with the bunch of individual strands.
magikb
quote:
Originally posted by Kate Manus
[

I am definitely diggin this set. Very nice!
Kate Manus
quote:
Originally posted by magikb
I am definitely diggin this set. Very nice!

yeah I really like it too.. I have the earrings, looking for the bracelet though (limited selection in each store)!
:)
magikb
quote:
yeah I really like it too.. I have the earrings, looking for the bracelet though (limited selection in each store)!
:)

let me know if you find the set Kate. I will definitely have to go looking F1 weekend when/if I am in town.

Can you not order it online??
littleannie
i also really like what she does.
It was her spring sale in her new workshop last week, unfortunately couldnt go...

i suggest to go to stella next event, usually some great deals:

Stella at the Farah Foundation Sale

Sunday June 4th at the Palais des congrès de Montréal.

For more information, please visit www.farha.qc.ca

or www.isabeldesy.com
Kate Manus
Fall/ Winter collection.. can't wait to get a few pieces :)
Looks like she is having some sort of exhibit in Montreal and Toronto in the coming months as well.

Marcus007
Very nice stuff. Cool. :)
Skipper
quote:
Fall/ Winter collection.. can't wait to get a few pieces :)
Looks like she is having some sort of exhibit in Montreal and Toronto in the coming months as well.

Probably the one of a kind show - prime real estate for stuff like this

I like this more recent collection better than the originally posted one - the pieces are a bit more subdued.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement