return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

'24'
View this Thread in Original format
Blakey
Any y'all watch this?

I've just watched the end of Season 05, and I have to say it's by far the best season yet.

If you haven't seen the end of S05, I wont go and spoil it for you ... but ing hell, aren't you in for a suprise!!
DJ Mikey Mike
As far as endings go you don't get much better than that. Absolutley ing superb. Time and time again this program manages to keep kicking my face off. Amazing.

Overall though, Season 2 is still the best in my opinion.
sakabatou
Please nobody spoil?
how have u watched the end?
I watch it sunday nights.
Blakey
It's just finished last night in the States. Torrents are knocking about all over the place, I pre-ordered the boxset from HMV a few weeks ago, priced £45. I can't wait till it gets released in September :D
spike_boy69
yes yes amazing ending, half way through the episode i thought about how it could end and considered that, so i spoiled it a bit for myself, but still was a class ending.

Roll on season 6.

and lost on thursday :D
Grrrrr

Fundamental
24 is amazing.

Still haven't seen Series 4 yet though, so I'm lagging a bit behind.
Nell
i thought the ending was pretty predictable as soon as you heard that he had a phone call waiting for him in some room out the view of everyone else, rather than on a cell phone handed to him.

season one will always be my fave, with two a close second. can't wait to see what season six brings.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement