return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

PC (windows) Can I invert L and R sound channels?
View this Thread in Original format
Subey
Hey,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a place to invert the Left and Right sound channels from within windows.

I have a relatively generic sound card that doesn't seem to have a way to do this within its own software.

Any ideas?
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by Subey
Hey,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a place to invert the Left and Right sound channels from within windows.

I have a relatively generic sound card that doesn't seem to have a way to do this within its own software.

Any ideas?

its very complicated but i'll try to explain.

1. carefully pick up you left speaker and move it to the right side of your desk.

2. repeat the same procedure, moving the right speaker to the left side of your desk.

3. congratulations you have successfully inverted your sound channels.
fitom tiel
Score!
Subey
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow

1. carefully pick up you left speaker and move it to the right side of your desk.

2. repeat the same procedure, moving the right speaker to the left side of your desk.

Could you write a conversion to the above proceedure for headphones that are ergonomically designed to not fit if you flip them :P
igottaknow
quote:
Could you write a conversion to the above proceedure for headphones that are ergonomically designed to not fit if you flip them :P
nope. buy a decent sound card instead of ergonomically designed headphones :tongue2
jonze234
quote:

if you're Mr. Potatohead you can flip your ears.
kofrad
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow

swap cables for speakers?
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by jonze234
if you're Mr. Potatohead you can flip your ears.
:stongue:
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by kofrad
swap cables for speakers?
i thought of that after i posted. that would be easier but not as dramatic :gsmile:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement