return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

How do I quit work?
View this Thread in Original format
S-a-M-u-E-l
I work at a ty pizza restaurant and I want to get out of there. There are some complications though:

1. I've been working there for a few weeks so i havent gotten paid...If i quit, is it possible that my boss wont pay me?

2. Is a 2 weeks notice really necessary? I just want to get out of there as soon as possible..
Sunflower
quote:
Originally posted by S-a-M-u-E-l
I work at a ty pizza restaurant and I want to get out of there. There are some complications though:

1. I've been working there for a few weeks so i havent gotten paid...If i quit, is it possible that my boss wont pay me?

2. Is a 2 weeks notice really necessary? I just want to get out of there as soon as possible..

1. he will pay
2. yea it's better
jdat
how often are you supposed to get your paychecks?
PvDOBseSSioN
quote:
Originally posted by jdat
how often are you supposed to get your paychecks?

he gets paid in other ways :wtf:
wizniz
wtf did you get the job for?
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by wizniz

free pizza & buttsekz
S-a-M-u-E-l
quote:
Originally posted by wizniz

what kind of a question is this? I got the job for money..
wizniz
quote:
Originally posted by S-a-M-u-E-l
what kind of a question is this? I got the job for money..

:rolleyes:
im saying... why did you even bother getting the job if youre quitting right away.
S-a-M-u-E-l
because I was in the search for a "dignified" job and needed money for the time being. I found work at an accounting firm.
Mebot
Then quit. No you don't need to give them two weeks notice, as long as you're fine in not listing them as a referral on your next job application.

you butt
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement