return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Crest Whitestrips
View this Thread in Original format
medinaM5
own. with the amount of cigs i smoke and coffee i drink, my teeth still stay sparkly white. woo hoo

:D
UWM
Whitestrips Premium FTW.
Caela
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
Whitestrips Premium FTW.

ouch those hurt my teeth soooooo bad...shooting pain :(

but the reg ones are awesome, i'm using them right now! :gsmile:
Yan
We'll see how much they own when you find out you have to get dentures at the age of 40.
medinaM5
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
Whitestrips Premium FTW.

i'm usin the "supremes"...are those the weak ones or what?
kadomony
they're leet, i like night effects more though...
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by medinaM5
i'm usin the "supremes"...are those the weak ones or what?

I think Supreme just go faster than the original ones, like 10 days v. 21. Premium are ... well ... premium :p 7 days! But yeah, like Caela said, if you have sensitive teeth I'd recommend against them.
Theresa
Dudes... those corrode the enamel off your teeth.

Not good :(
medinaM5
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
I think Supreme just go faster than the original ones, like 10 days v. 21. Premium are ... well ... premium :p 7 days! But yeah, like Caela said, if you have sensitive teeth I'd recommend against them.

yeah i'm on my third day in a row usin em, and my teeth have been holdin up so far. these things work quickly too, damn.
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by Theresa
Dudes... those corrode the enamel off your teeth.

Not good :(

So if I erode my enamel does that mean I get to go to the dentist and put those trays in my mouth that have that strawberry filling stuff in them? because if so that would be sweeeet. Just don't forget to breathe through your nose!

Yan
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
So if I erode my enamel does that mean I get to go to the dentist and put those trays in my mouth that have that strawberry filling stuff in them? because if so that would be sweeeet. Just don't forget to breathe through your nose!

Weaker enamel coating leads to chipping/breaking of teeth. Before you get to the dentist to fix the problem, you'll have regretted using any of those products.
UWM
I'm very careful though. My diet is low in rocks and metals.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement