return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Modern Arts Festival 6/29-7/5 (Cosmic Gate, Hydroid, and more!)
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Eco

The 1st Annual
Modern Arts Festival:
Unity!

Six days and five nights of Art, Music, and Dance. Unlike any other gathering before it, we will combine elements previously thought could only be seperate. We have a huge 330+ acre campground, with swimming and showers, making this thee most comfortable choice. Our modest $50 entrance fee (ONLY $40 IN ADVANCE) is the lowest priced festival ticket in the nation, while delivering the most wonderful artists. It works out to $10 a day for the most beautiful production ever concieved. Over 60 artists working in tandem assures you that your money will be well spent.

Two gallery spaces will showcase the finest modern artists we could find. Two artists per gallery per day, making for twelve artists on display. During the day, avant-guard movies on a huge covered projected screen. Live art created in realtime depending on the audience feedback.

Two stages with 20,000 watt sound systems ensure clarity, not distortion. An addtionol 15K sound rig just for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday has been added due to high pre-sale ticket volume. Both have intelligent lighting programmed by Micheal Z., a ten year veteran who has been trusted with the Emmy Awards 3 years running. He resume is too long to list, but be sure there is no greater artist available for this event.

Additional stage being casted, ALL musicians send your demo links to solange at moderartsfestival dot org for consideration. Bands, spoken word, kung fu rappers, whatever is current artful love!

The entire event will be recorded by a professional film crew, and by amatuers as well. The event will be released public domain minus copyrighted material, via bittorrent.

Planned daytime activities by our co-ordinators including but not limited to: The world's largest game of tag, the hacky sack championship, get-it-in-the-hole, dudgespunge, french fries, tug-of-peace, and safety, to name just a few.

So much more, but thats TBA.

Till then,
PEACE!

Cosmic Gate is the headliner, and Hydroid just got added to the lineup! Hydroid's a friend of mine so I thought I'd post this up here!

http://www.modernartsfestival.org/
Benjamin B
i'm going for the tug-o-peace and get-it-in-the-hole festivities.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement