return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

problems with DJ Mixes 2k...?
View this Thread in Original format
Tranex02
Have any of you encountered any problems downloading live sets from that site...????

I havn't been able to get the past couple of sets....
When downloading....let's say after 1 minute...the download would just freeze and stop downloading.... I tried a couple more times to download...but the same problem.

Any of you guys have this problem too??

Can you please Help me??
Trance-Canada
Umm.... Not me.
ShyambaJuice
I'm pretty sure it was just because the servers were getting hit pretty hard with everyone wanting to DL the new Tiesto set. It's most likely not your connection or anything on your side so don't worry about it.
Tranex02
I'm pretty sure i was downloading during a time with little traffic...plus i was getting problems before tiesto...like around the Dumond set...
torontotrance
means pick your times when you download. I've had it happen.....i just redownload it. Nothing to big and anyways things fail when you need them the most.
jlosada
For me, no problems.
CraveTheRave
... I got worse problems than that for DJ Mixes 2K... I can't even get on the page. After the first page, my IE gets errors right away and I can't access any of the livesets. ing ty. and I can't even use Netscape on that page!! But I love DJmixes2K. Quality stuff!
Tranex02
I'll keep on trying....
hopefully it will work soon....
does anyone have a list of the sets that expired the past 2 weeks ??
Hell_Copter
i know the dumonde set
Dumonde-live at rpr maximal-01-18-2002
has expired in order to give the tiesto set space
Juricimo
quote:
Originally posted by CraveTheRave
... I got worse problems than that for DJ Mixes 2K... I can't even get on the page. After the first page, my IE gets errors right away and I can't access any of the livesets. ing ty. and I can't even use Netscape on that page!! But I love DJmixes2K. Quality stuff!

mess around with teh internet explorer security settings and stuff like that...that's what i did, on one comp cos the security was set to highest, and wouldnt let me access the page, but then i set it to normal or low, and i can acess the page now:)

>JM<
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement