return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Damned Air Conditioner
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Legs
the thing just froze to a solid block of ice.. *sigh*, i thought winter was over. now my room is 88 degrees as opposed to 67 when i went to bed. all it took was 2 hours..
Yan
Air Conditioner: 1

Pervert: 0
DJ Legs
oh yes, im such a huge perv!
Sunflower
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
Air Conditioner: 1

Pervert: 0

oh did your air conditioner break too?
DJ Legs
its melting off the radiator.. :(
now my floor is wet. :whip:
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by Sunflower
oh did your air conditioner break too?

Central Air FTMFW.

It's great inside. :D
DJ Legs
lol, i love my AC. Booo to central air. lmfao i put my AC on fan to get the ice out and tis spewing everywhere
TigerClaw
If the AC starts producing ice around the radiator, Its cause of condensation, Moisture that starts building up and then suddenly starts freezing and becoming the ice that you see. It usually means that something is wrong with your AC, Or that you had left the tempature set on it too low for several days.
Yan
quote:
Originally posted by TigerClaw
It usually means that something is wrong with your AC

I think we already have that established, TC.
TigerClaw
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
I think we already have that established, TC.

Purhaps, But you should never set the AC around 60 though, That might what caused the ice in the first place, heh.

DJ Legs
my other AC diddnt do it, i tihnk theres a lack of some kind of fluid.. or.. maybe a leak.. dno. Well its thawed, back to hardcore coolage!
lücid
my friend and i installed this air conditioner when we were really high one day...

i'm surprised we didn't drop it out the window, but i think we had enough duct tape on it to keep it from going anywhere... :wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement