return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Trance Parties vs. Rock Parties...
View this Thread in Original format
Hovo
Your location...

Our location...

Your stage...

Our stage...

Your special lighing effects....

Our special lighting effects...

Your Party...

Our Party...

Your People...

Our people...

jonSun
LOL nice, but i did go to a NIN show that had awesome lasers & a white zombie show that had great stage effects.

And these pics are only true for Europe not the U.S.
Lira
Wow, how accurate :gsmile:
lex400sc
wow generalize much???

too bad all the trance parties you posted are in europe and all the ones in america are full of cracked out candy kids with glow toys about to orgasm over avb - shivers.

sorry but in america... rock concerts > trance concerts... by a long shot. not talking about the dirty midwest hesher fests either.

nice sensation pics though
philliez
LMFAO @ "your people"
Demoted
Too bad Sensation sucks now.
S-a-M-u-E-l
our people

philliez
quote:
Originally posted by S-a-M-u-E-l
our people

noooo i refuse to believe it!!
Keo_Nade
haha, actually in my limited experience in the US, because you cant easily get into clubs when your under 18 (atleast good ones) there ARNT candy kids, there ARE wierd technogoth people around but they mostly go to DnB or straight techno parties. Not to mention that the US doesnt really have these massive festivals. Though, it may just be that iv only been clubing for about a year and that I live on the East coast where we kick candy-kid ass, not like in Cali. where apparently they run free.
lex400sc
quote:
Originally posted by Keo_Nade
haha, actually in my limited experience in the US, because you cant easily get into clubs when your under 18 (atleast good ones) there ARNT candy kids, there ARE wierd technogoth people around but they mostly go to DnB or straight techno parties. Not to mention that the US doesnt really have these massive festivals. Though, it may just be that iv only been clubing for about a year and that I live on the East coast where we kick candy-kid ass, not like in Cali. where apparently they run free.

you guys have technogoth crowds on the east coast??? whoa that! i'll take our candy kids over those guys. at least the plurr crowd is isolated to the 18+ raves, which is in fact that this thread is about... massive/rave style parties... which pretty much ALL suck in america. i would love it if it was like some of the europe summer parties but it never will be. love parade sf was sick though, i'm sure wmc is too :\

Lucid Dragon
quote:
Originally posted by Hovo
Your location...

Our location...

Your stage...

Our stage...

Your special lighing effects....

Our special lighting effects...

Your Party...

Our Party...

Your People...