return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
The Spice Bitches of TA
View this Thread in Original format
YELLOWBEE
MISS PROXIMUS= The fat ugly bitch ( the one who always talks about the other ones,copies everyone and still is nothing but a fat bitch)

SLylee= THe anorexic whore who got dumpeb ( acts like a bitch, dresses like a whore, wears more make up than michael jackson,and talks like she is part of a gang )

Ur dream grl = The too perfuct Cinderella bitch (the one all the other girls hate, she is too perfect I just want to kill her)

SOthis= THE Gothic freak ( the heavy metal looking chik, who is depressed and always trying to kill herself)

Miss_E = The drug addict one (She is cool, but only when she is on some sort of drug)

Apri_peel =The outsider with two personalities ( she is alright, but she is ignored most of the time,)

Stereo PRincess= The Lesbian Macho man ( the name explains it at all)

TWILOGoddess= The biggest bitch of them all ( she thinks she is the queen of the universe, argues with everyone, should be twin sisters with miss p. 'cause they both are fat ugly bitches who talks about other ppl, she is also a FAKE blonde who pampers her name so badly, but haven't looked in the mirror yet.)

hum who else, oh pinklollypop = the slut who sleeps with everyone

there's also a couple of others who i got to think . but this is for now. LOLOLOLOLOL

I am trying to make the pOP group, and Eugene and redeye are definately in it.

Lata
Gekhous
can i be in it as well??
Starfox
anal retentive, lol

Yellowbee... You shouldn`t have expressed yourself like that... Because now you are in a big big problem.

Many Greetings,

f0x.
Vivid Boy
hey whore...how bout urself....YELLOWBEE= The bitch that talks mad and likes meat in her mouth....

i hope im part of the male pop group =)
DuMonde TrAnCeR
yellow bee looks like gary glitter i bet...

..."if you wanna be in my gang, my gang my gang."
Dmatrox
yeah that too. Can i be in the list too?
Gekhous
this way the boyband will get too big... i suppose we ll have to battle eachother for a place in the group...
Groo
This thread was started by a member of the ....
Vivid Boy
hey hey i want to be on the list....VividBoy=The guy with the cute butt from toronto..(hes cool sometimes when i think of him i play with myself)

cant wait to be on that list
Wicked Neo

Yellowbee, the so jumped up never to come down, thinks she is so high and mighty, better than everyone else lamer !

I have never seen u post anything constructive or complimentary to anyone, all of your posts have to abuse someone or put them down, is this cos u are so insecure yourself ?
Do u have an inferiority complex ?
are you that sad and lonely that u have to try to make yourself feel better by putting others down who by the way are all better than u in every respect, ie: they have a personality !
U seem to lacking in everything that makes TA the community that it is.

i suggest u crawl back into the hole from which u emerged and try to not to emulate a human being ever again as from this sort of evidence u so can not even get near to resembleing a worthy memeber of the human race.

Dj O'Callaghan
Yellowbee - Nasty ing 2 quid tart who sells her arse to crack addicts, crazy psycho bitch who's been bitten by radioactive lesbians, the cheap slapper who sells herself to fat old men in the pub for a fiver, the horrible minger who's jealous of all the other girls, jealous because there nicer looking, got personalities and because other people like them, not like you hey Yellowbee the dirty slag who nobody wouldn't even touch with electrified 30 ft barge poll with dog on the end, Overall your just a fat ing tart who can't stand seeing everyone else being happy, you need help because you're one ed up bitch
u4ea:[soulstar]
I hear bubba calling bee's name.. :rolleyes:

Time to shackle her up, Swamper! Mwahahah
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement