return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

personal GBH!!
View this Thread in Original format
Volksjoolz
who's been puttin excessive exsertion on themselves recently n its all cum back to haunt you??:o

caus i havn't!!:p

no actually i have!!..i'm thinkin of cuttin down on the party smarites after holland..in order to preserve all 3 precious barincells that are inside my pea head!:D

now do you believe i'm goin to achieve this or am i gonna crash n burn within two weeks??
Dj O'Callaghan
I think you will achieve it so long as you totally want to
goldenarmZ
jason m8.. last time u said that u lasted 2 and a half hours :stongue:
tu_face
true.. but he did only have 1, which is technically cutting down, so he mite do alrite :)
flystyler
To be honest i dont think i know you well enough, lol, that is an under statement, i dont really know you.

Anyway you obviously are withdrawn from something to do this poll, so i guess you wont last :D
DuMonde TrAnCeR
i reckon you'll cut down for a while then say maybe 3or 4 weeks later u'll reckon uve had a big enuf break hehe :p
Volksjoolz
quote:
Originally posted by goldenarmZ
jason m8.. last time u said that u lasted 2 and a half hours :stongue:

i really don't know why i posted this thread!..i'm fookin kiddin meself!!..its scot project the week after holland!!..n if i even try n refuse..i'l last less than 2 hours this time!!:p ;) ...wot are the chances???haha........none!!!:stongue: :stongue:
gibbo
Most of the time i use pure adrenalin to get through and i kinda do ok but i'm usually falling asleep by the end of the night its one of the hardest things to do keeping off party smarties when you go out and the best way is not to go out, like thats gonna happen. I reckon your chances are slim to none unless you suddenly become a different totally boring couch potato.
goldenarmZ
quote:
Originally posted by Volksjoolz

i really don't know why i posted this thread!..i'm fookin kiddin meself!!..its scot project the week after holland!!..n if i even try n refuse..i'l last less than 2 hours this time!!:p ;) ...wot are the chances???haha........none!!!:stongue: :stongue:

oooh look.. you were right! :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement