return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
How was your 06/06/06?
View this Thread in Original format
Lira
Mine was great! I met by chance a great friend of mine that I had not seen for 3 or 4 years, and I overslept after having lunch (although I do have more stuff to do now, I'm not as tired as I've been feeling since last week, and I'm going to reply to some posts later than I wanted to :p). That was enough to make me happy :)

What about you?
nchs09
i spoke to the devil. tis was fun.

overslept after lunch? u were taking a siesta that turned into a sleepin fiesta?
lücid
mine was excellent. it's my mom's birthday so i've talked to her twice today and sent her a package... my co-workers mom called me and asked me to help out with something to surprise him with on his birthday on monday so i went to the grocery store and ordered a nice big cake... work is slow but i've been shopping for new music and reading TA to keep myself entertained, and i'm goin home in 3 hours so i can chill out and spin for a while.

this week is shaping up to be much better than last week. :)
DOOMBOT
It's not over yet.
lex400sc
i set 3 orphanages on fire so far...
Glade776
I'll tell you when it's over.
Ygrene
My wife had a baby today!

Aside from some unusual markings on his head he is very healthy.
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
My wife had a baby today!

Aside from some unusual markings on his head he is very healthy.

:wtf:

Congrats.

My day is good.
placebo
its only 3:16 here

i got aways to go
jonze234
a lady at work told me she has mental problems because when she was a kid she had small boobs and kids used to make fun of her. im still trying to figure out why she told me that.

Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by jonze234
a lady at work told me she has mental problems because when she was a kid she had small boobs and kids used to make fun of her. im still trying to figure out why she told me that.

It was an invite for you to make fun of her boobs!
placebo
quote:
Originally posted by jonze234

thats when u go "prove it!" but only if she is fit
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement