return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Damien Damien Damien
View this Thread in Original format
DamienR8
Hi Guys,

As seen in my TA username, Damien is my real first name. At work today, one of my clients called me up and said, "Hi Damien, I am going to take a wild guess that most individuals have strayed away from calling you today, I will take a chance and speak with you. I hope to God i don't die on my way home." "By the way, did your parents name you after the Satan child in the Omen?" "Why did they give you that name... it't scary"

1. Ok i get it, 666, wooo... very scary .:rolleyes:
2. I do not have the ability to control your fate and have you die on your way home. If you do die, is because your dumb, blond, fat ass was trying to grab an isolated, 20 day old donut from your back seat floormat, @ 90 mph on the I-95.
3. I have not to this date asked my parents why they chose to name me Damien. They must have blessed me with such a sexy ass name for a good reason. I doubt its because they saw the omen and they were like, "OMFG im GUNA name My SSON DAMIEN becuz it PWNS ALL TEH OTHER NAMEZ, TEH OMEN ROKSTEHSOCKZ"

-------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you guys reference the name DAMIEN with, what do you think is the history behind my name? Does it suck, do you like it? Just so I have some ideas when I call my mother after work tonight?
Ygrene
OMG NOBODY POST IN THIS THREAD! RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!
Marc Summers
lol
idoru
I reference it with a name.
DamienR8
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
I reference it with a name.

You're a in Genius
Ygrene
Damien is a cool name but, naturally the first thing I think of is the kid from the Omen. That's all I can really think about when I hear the name. That kid. Watching. Waiting. Making lightning rods fall at me.
KilldaDJ
pretend ur george clooney
DarkAngel
I like the name.
DamienR8
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
Damien is a cool name but, naturally the first thing I think of is the kid from the Omen. That's all I can really think about when I hear the name. That kid. Watching. Waiting. Making lightning rods fall at me.

LOL. Lightning Rods.
Protege
it would be scary if you were born june 6th.

DamienR8
quote:
Originally posted by Protege
it would be scary if you were born june 6th.

That would be kinda freaky, i was born in june though, on the 30th.

OMFG 6 * 5 = 30 OMFG :eek:
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by DamienR8
You're a in Genius

I wasn't being an . You asked me what I reference it with, and I told you. Yeesh.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement