return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Tranceaddict t-shirts!!!!!!!!
View this Thread in Original format
flystyler
I am sure you have all seen the posts about new designs of the TA shirts, and about maybe regional ones. I thought this would b a good idea, and as well all meet up we could all be wearing ones.

But we need a design, so i will be thinking of some designs, and it would b great if everyone else could think of some, so we can have a UKTA shirt or sommit.

If you think this idea stinks then say so here. Swamper said if there was a big enough need he would do them. So come on guys, oh and girls ;) Input please

Fly
DuMonde TrAnCeR
if u ever wanted one u cud just pay gibbo and create any design u wanted!

me personally i'll stick to my dumonde one that is on the way :)
jonsimmonds
I want a shirt with the intel pentium inside changed to trance inside!!

Jon
Kinuvan
postage is too much from US/canada, just get some of that iron on stuff and get Dropper to print you a design on his superprinter.
flystyler
Ahh ok, just seeing if we could raise some funds for swamper. Well atleast can we maybe put a design forward that we could all have on our shirts, plus whatever you wanted to add :)
Spad
No.

btw Gibbo the t-shirt arrived. Dudeness, once again I am in awe of your supreme t-shirt makedness. Many thanks.
tu_face
theres no point in shippin em from canada when we have a t-shirt maker extraordinaire within our ranks... if swamper dont see it as nickin an idea we could get the regional t-shirts done here by gibbo.

i would get one but i wouldnt wear it to go out in.. unless it was REAAALLY good.. or lumo yello lol
flystyler
Yeah is there anyway we can get proper cyber shirts done, so it would actually look good. Anyway i was just asking, looks like the vote is no, so now we need a really good design and some plain "lumo yello " t-shirts, to print a good logo onto :)
tu_face
lumo yello int really my color (as u may have noticed from pix etc i neva wear it) dark black is good :p
flystyler
Dark black and light white :)

Well what ever colour, the idea was to get some ideas together :)

gibbo
this is just makin more work and arranging than necessary everyone can just get there original tshirts doen we're not in scouts these days and we dont't need to show we're ina big gang banging parade all wearing uniform tshirts.

ps spad i'm pleased you liked your new tshirt
Wicked Neo
quote:
Originally posted by jonsimmonds
I want a shirt with the intel pentium inside changed to trance inside!!

Jon

Like this ?

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement