return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Question
View this Thread in Original format
Marc Summers
Do you think my dog appreciates me when I give him table scraps?

Or is he just using me :(
wienerschnitzel
depends on what kind of dog it is...
my golden retriever appreciates my table scraps
my minature schnauzer uses me
i'm getting rid of the miniature schnauzer.
nchs09
i dont give my dog .l... he has his own food.
Marc Summers
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
depends on what kind of dog it is...
my golden retriever appreciates my table scraps
my minature schnauzer uses me
i'm getting rid of the miniature schnauzer.

My dogs are huskies.

And how can you just get rid of a dog? :(
wienerschnitzel
well i just had a baby and i am at home all day with the baby and the two dogs, and because the baby requires so much attention, i can't give enough to the schnauzer. My retriever takes it easy but the schnauzer needs alot of attention, and so it would probably be better for her that she goes to a home where someone can devote that much time to her. I like the dog, but she'd probably be happier somewhere else.
wienerschnitzel
p.s.- yes your dogs are using you.

just kidding, i'm sure they appreciate it.
Yan
quote:
just kidding, i'm sure they appreciate it.

KilldaDJ

Danny Ocean
quote:
well i just had a baby and i am at home all day with the baby and the two dogs, and because the baby requires so much attention, i can't give enough to the schnauzer. My retriever takes it easy but the schnauzer needs alot of attention, and so it would probably be better for her that she goes to a home where someone can devote that much time to her. I like the dog, but she'd probably be happier somewhere else.

i don't have a baby but uni is going to take my time so bad these 4 months and im debating if i should give my Pyrenean Mountain Dog to someone who can give it more time than i will. I love him though and hes such good company...but i know he needs to run and cant stay in my apt for long periods of time without going out....ive met someone who might be a great owner, but i just don't know..im going to see the woman tomorrow and maybe ill make a decision by monday.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement