return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Play (money hungry leeching chics)
View this Thread in Original format
igottaknow
I saw a play this weekend and was just thinking about it. I mean it was pretty good but I bet you the playwright must be a woman. It’s about a young couple down in NYC. The bf is getting pissed his woman is leeching off him by hanging out all day and not getting a job. He is portrayed as the bad guy/hypocrite who reads Marx books while he wants his woman to get off her ass. I want to know why us guys are always taking the heat for trying to introduce logic and fiscal responsibility. Dam women are money sponges.
DjConfessions
its cus men have cocks
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by DjConfessions
its cus men have cocks

penetrative invasion assault itching feeling violation attack discipline attack superiority insertion domination feeling feeling attack without feeling obligation contortion manipulation installation and upload invasion domination attack manipulate. control.
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
I saw a play this weekend and was just thinking about it. I mean it was pretty good but I bet you the playwright must be a woman. It’s about a young couple down in NYC. The bf is getting pissed his woman is leeching off him by hanging out all day and not getting a job. He is portrayed as the bad guy/hypocrite who reads Marx books while he wants his woman to get off her ass. I want to know why us guys are always taking the heat for trying to introduce logic and fiscal responsibility. Dam women are money sponges.

I would attribute this attitude (including your subsequent reaction) to traditional western concepts deeply rooted in both original human biology and social engineering. Gender roles as commonly attributed due to both sexual identity and orientation alone are the result of traditional legacy and civil responsibilities on a household level. The origin is that of survival necessity - child-bearing and caring members stay out of harm's way and preen themselves for sexual readiness whereas the earning member of the relationship participates in economic stress and traditional demonstrations of verality and social fitness through competetively economic means. The induction of Marxist ideals represents the shattering of unequivocal sexual and gender roles in the household and greater society. The juxtaposition of the neo-traditional and neo-revolutionary ideals sets this as a modern play emulating the tradtional battle of the sexes in an adaptational manner. The emulation begins at the extrapolated polarity of such individual spouses, at odds due to economic and idiorevolutionary tendencies as per stressed sexual emotions due to physical and emotionally penetrative roles exercised by each respective member in traditionally urged duties. This opposition is set into a further dimension of post-modern understanding as gender roles are set into question, physical limitation of urge and human stimulation unbounded by synthetic potentiality - the existence of such a concept has thrown traditional roles into upheaval, creating a new degree of stress and household inadequacy that is explored by fictional dramatic performances. The earning member of the relationship is subjectively percieved to be the interjectory catalyst for surface change and revision in the household, criticized for the upheaval of traditional precepts due to the proposed equivalence supposed to govern humans above individual subject. In this particular case, you have witnessed an individual viewpoint, subject to social irrelevance as per the writer of the performance. Oh yeah, and women are just money sponges.
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
I would attribute this attitude (including your subsequent reaction) to traditional western concepts deeply rooted in both original human biology and social engineering. Gender roles as commonly attributed due to both sexual identity and orientation alone are the result of traditional legacy and civil responsibilities on a household level. The origin is that of survival necessity - child-bearing and caring members stay out of harm's way and preen themselves for sexual readiness whereas the earning member of the relationship participates in economic stress and traditional demonstrations of verality and social fitness through competetively economic means. The induction of Marxist ideals represents the shattering of unequivocal sexual and gender roles in the household and greater society. The juxtaposition of the neo-traditional and neo-revolutionary ideals sets this as a modern play emulating the tradtional battle of the sexes in an adaptational manner. The emulation begins at the extrapolated polarity of such individual spouses, at odds due to economic and idiorevolutionary tendencies as per stressed sexual emotions due to physical and emotionally penetrative roles exercised by each respective member in traditionally urged duties. This opposition is set into a further dimension of post-modern understanding as gender roles are set into question, physical limitation of urge and human stimulation unbounded by synthetic potentiality - the existence of such a concept has thrown traditional roles into upheaval, creating a new degree of stress and household inadequacy that is explored by fictional dramatic performances. The earning member of the relationship is subjectively percieved to be the interjectory catalyst for surface change and revision in the household, criticized for the upheaval of traditional precepts due to the proposed equivalence supposed to govern humans above individual subject. In this particular case, you have witnessed an individual viewpoint, subject to social irrelevance as per the writer of the performance. Oh yeah, and women are just money sponges.
only understood the last line.
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
only understood the last line.

Same. :/
D-res
quote:
penetrative invasion assault itching feeling violation attack discipline attack superiority insertion domination feeling feeling attack without feeling obligation contortion manipulation installation and upload invasion domination attack manipulate. control.

:wtf:
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
:wtf:

cock
Orbax
Thats gay. Not as gay as a man going to a play, but still gay.
placebo
women just care about gold coins, chocolate, and dr. phil.

paranoik0
quote:

dude. :wtf:
placebo
quote:

i didn't read any of that, but i agree.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement