return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Brazil - Australia (June 18th 2006) [Group F] (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
loconet
If Brazil doesn't trash Australia and win convincinly (unlike Croatia's game), I'm changing sigs. Ok, maybe not but , It's Australia dammit! Anything other than a 2 goal differential will be disappointing. 3-0?
Mr. Pink
guess who im siding with?:p

brazil 3-1
Kapedan
Brazilllllllllll :D 3-0
Xavier
Australia 1 Brazil 0
BeatFreak
Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

Please beat some ass.

My bro-in-law is from Gold Coast. This upset would be nice.
paranoik0
i'm a socceroo for once in my life. brazil can't win again, plz :(
Taub
what time is the game?
saint_sileighty
^^

The game is on the standard time that all second matches are on. Here it's bout 1:30-2:00. But we are +10GMT
Dj Smitty20
Brazil's defence looked suspect against Croatia and if that one guy with the pony tail who plays in the SPL (I think) could at least have finished ONE OF THE MANY chances he had, it could have been a huge upset. Still, Brazil will only get better so I think the best the Aussies could hope for is to play as physical as possible without having a card fest and grind out a draw.

But I'll say Brazil 2 - Australia 1. I will root for a fellow Commonwealth country of course.
tathi
Guus Hiddink has said he's not resting the players with yellow cards against Brasil and the Aus team will be going all out against them. It's risky because i think a win or draw against Brasil will be very hard, personally i'd rest the players so we are at our best against Croatia. But hey, i'm not the worlds best coach :P

1 - 1 draw

saint_sileighty
quote:
Originally posted by tathi
Guus Hiddink has said he's not resting the players with yellow cards against Brasil and the Aus team will be going all out against them. It's risky because i think a win or draw against Brasil will be very hard, personally i'd rest the players so we are at our best against Croatia. But hey, i'm not the worlds best coach :P

1 - 1 draw

He's far from the best Coach in the world. Scholari and Mourinho are far better coaches than he is. However, he is a great Coach when it comes to preparing a team for a match.
sr126
as long as both teams advance, i'll be cool with it.

i just want strong no-eruopean teams to advance to help slaughter the europeans.

croats, a caravan of mules n' is wating outside to take you guys home after this round. thank you.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement