return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
The D.R.
View this Thread in Original format
wizniz
Tomorrow morning at approx 9am im leaving for the domincan republic (carribbean) until next monday. im not going to any resorts; probably off to santo domingo to network then off to the country side to see poverty then to the beach to feel better about myself. wooot.

gonna pick up a crate of cigars for somewhere around $20 and have a blast.

i will talk to you all later. thanks for watching- goodbye

ps arcadia stay the hell away.:gsmile:
DjConfessions
by yourself?
jonSun
Go party with Ivan & Arcadia.
wizniz
going w/ a crew, to be vague. theres somewhere around 6 of us
D-res
DR... dick renegade?
nchs09
i love the dominican republic. make shure u have mofongo, tostones and a very good drink of theirs called "morir sonando" its preatty much milk, sugar and oj. delish!
venomX
enjoy, im not going back home till august :( if you want EDM in santo domingo hit the colonial part of the city, you'll find plenty of clubs, also check 809k for big dj's going to the country. i will recommend not to go to the poor parts of santo domingo, especially if you dont speak spanish. poor parts of the country side are ok. as for beaches, hit the north cost, is where all the young people are at. if you want any more info you can pm me unless youre already going with a dominican :wtf:
Allied Nations
My god wizniz, you are the coolest kid ever.
Marc Summers
take pics, alot of pics
Ivand
PM me if you're coming to Santiago so we can meet and have some Presidente beer, also you should've come this weekind to see tenaglia for 13 and a half hours.

Also, dont tell Arcadia, he will hunt you in the night and rape u

Inertia
i'm in santo domingo. PM me if you're up for anything. the scene itself is a bit sucky atm, but there is stuff to do.
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
DR... dick renegade?

thats what i thought when i saw the thread title

i hope ur going with some black locals because otherwise...

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement